creating new content

boobsinc

Boob Connoisseur
Reaction score
since the downfall of wendyfiore and the annoying nature of ea,
I am think of trying again a way for us to get new great content.
I thought of a tweek of idea i had in the past and i wanted to run it by you guys.

step 1, find a busty model to shoot with.

step 2. post pic of her here and let you decide if you would like her to shoot.

step 3. if you guys like her and want more, i would post a youtube video and
instead of you paying me money to pay for the shoot you would watch the vid like and click on the ads, or you give to a patreon i would set up to fiance the project.

step 4. shoot sexy video with model post on youtube where everyone can watch free.

step 5 use money earned from youtube and patreon to get more models and post higher production value videos.

would you support such a project?
what input do you have?

YouTube doesn't allow nudes and topless is also banned, I believe. Who films the model? You or someone else and is travel to the model included in the cost?

Also there would have to be a lot of involvement to cover costs and I think the amount of people willing to contribute to a generic video that attempts to please everyone would be unlikely to cover the cost. Anything specific in taste would also probably struggle to cover costs as it would likely have a narrow interest base.

Most models would end up doing similar shoots to what they have already released, so why pay for largely more of the same?

eric69 said:
YouTube doesn't allow nudes and topless is also banned, I believe. Who films the model? You or someone else and is travel to the model included in the cost?

Also there would have to be a lot of involvement to cover costs and I think the amount of people willing to contribute to a generic video that attempts to please everyone would be unlikely to cover the cost. Anything specific in taste would also probably struggle to cover costs as it would likely have a narrow interest base.

Most models would end up doing similar shoots to what they have already released, so why pay for largely more of the same?

your right youtube doesn't do topless, well it does if its breast feeding, lol
I was thinking of the channel to more akin to gravure style big boobs stuff
expect some see through and pokies.

as for models, find a new model in my area, which i have done it before but i could not raise the fund to shoots for and would not come out for a portion of the profits of the the youtube idea.

as for shooting i would shoot and edit it.

In time would love to more popular models but that really depends alot stuff as you know, right now i think the best route is a new model.

then we can work from bikini, to more and more risque which what i find most enjoyable.

right now i am looking and if i find some one that you guys might be interested in we can go from there.

I'd do anything for more video content of EA. Just let me know.