Coworker

MrBoobieMan03

BANNED
Reaction score
Hello, folks

This is an "on going" experience where nothing has happened yet...but something can/might happen and it is still my experience. So I thought this thread is better suited for here than the "General Discussion" forum. Anyways..

Dig this; I seek advice because I really don't know what to do. At work, we are all a close-knitted group. I work for a state agency, and most of the employees have been there for years. I've been there for almost a decade, and some of my coworkers are almost like family. In our area as of now, there are 3 women, and 4 men (myself included).

Now, there is a particular coworker (Lets call her Stacy), who is a very shy, quiet woman. She is nervous around people and not very social. Me and her don't necessarily work "together", but our jobs correlate so we work "amongst" each other. And the office where she works is just across the parking lot from where I work. We see each other every day and me and her talk casually about her life, my life, movies, tv shows, relationships, etc.

But this is not uncommon, as all of us are close and have those kind of casual conversations.

Now, Stacy's shyness' antisocial behavior is something that she is aware of, and she jokes about it and everything. She is an downright sweet, loving person.

If you don't know, my "boobie" radar is constantly going, and when it comes to "boobies", nothing about Stacy does it for me...I won't say she is flat chested, but she certainly don't have large breasts...so much so that she wouldn't get a second look from me if I had passed by her in the public.

Now, I don't know what to call it...maybe because I am just not getting any physical love at home (no sex, no breast play, no nothing), and haven't been for a long time (an embarrassingly long time). I don't know, or maybe it is because of what I am to explain next...or maybe a combination of them both..

But for some reason, over the past (maybe) two years, Stacy's breasts have began to grow on me. Let me explain...

Stacy isn't stylish. She typically wears what looks like cheap, "regular" shirts. The shirts are plain, with 3 or 4 buttons at the top...and she has four or five different colored shirts, and she wears a different color shirt each day.

But see, sometimes, she keeps the 3-4 buttons...unbuttoned, and I am starting to see a bit of a nice cleavage line "in there"...and I must say, I like what I see. And not only that, since she has a "desk" job, 90% of the work that she do is at her desk...and there are times where I go to talk to her about business, where she would have to position herself in her chair a certain way...such as...

Case point: I go over to their office (she shares an office with a guy)...I need to speak to her involving some paperwork. I go over to her desk and presents to her the paperwork. She positions herself in her chair to look at the paperwork...but her shirt is unbuttoned so as she is stretching her body in her chair to look at the paperwork, I have a nice down-blouse "bra" view of her tits.

Now, this was a defining moment in my growing attraction to her chest. On this particular day, her male counterpart was off..and I ALMOST reached out to grope her left tit!!!

There have been cases where I went over to talk to her, and she would fold her arms over her chest as if she knew I was looking (or would look)...more often than not, her tops will be unbuttoned as I am getting the impression that, although her chest is relatively "small" compared to what I like...she is officially in the category of "small, but worth the while".

So, long story short; I want to suck her tits!!

She works in a single building which houses some other workers in another department. Those other workers are off on Fridays, and there have been times on certain Fridays where those other workers are off, and her counterpart took the day off...so she is over there by herself where there is space and opportunity for anything to go down!! But I don't want "anything" to go down..I only want one thing to go down: I want to suck her tits.

So, my question is; how can I let her know that I want to suck her tits. She is easy to talk to, approachable, etc. But I don't know how she would respond, obviously. Again, we all have been working together for years, and can you imagine the awkwardness if she is displeased with my request and tells everyone!! I could lose my job!! And even if I don't lose my job, if word got out about any of this, I would definitely be looked at different from the rest of my comrades.

I want to suck her tits, and I want her to know that I want to suck her tits without the fact that I want to suck her tits being blasted on the 5:00 news. There is no gray area, it is literally hit or miss.

I already know that there will be plenty of situations where we will be in her office "alone", I am just trying to find a way where our "conversations" can transition to "Uhhh, can I suck your tits, Stacy?"

She doesn't strike me as a person that will yell "HELL NO, GET OUT OF MY OFFICE!!", or "No, I am going to tell!!". But if anything, I can visualize me sitting in a chair talking to her about her "relationship" and me telling her "everything is gonna be ok, cmere, give me a huge", and her walking over to give me a hug, and me laying my head on her chest beginning to slowly smooch on her chest...and from there...lol

So what should I do? I am on the cutting edge of pulling off something special...or doing something STUPID. What do you think? Is it worth the potential risks? Should I fall back, or push forward. If push forward, how???

The good news is that you recognize this is dangerous. The bad news is that aren't sophisticated in your approach to women, so you are basically a gigantic potential liability for your agency (and yourself).

I would agree that for you, there is no gray area. You seem to have a hard time finding a non-binary outcome to those situations. It's either grab the titty or completely disengage. From the woman's point of view, almost non of them appreciate an unsolicited boob grab, and they also don't like the creepers that stare at them from across the bar all night either. I'm not seeing anything in her behavior that is an obvious come-on specifically for you, and even if I am wrong and she does want something to happen, the odds of this relationship going the distance are low. And then you've created a problem where the radioactive fallout will be something you have to walk through every single day at work forever until you leave. She might leave, but every other person in your department will know that you make bad decisions and the women in your agency will warn other women that enter your team about you. If you work in the kind of area where people actually care about doing a good job, then men will avoid you too. They'll be thinking, "if he makes that kind of dumbass move, what other bad decisions does he make, and do I want it to be on my project?" Do not shit where you work.

A more sophisticated operator might try to influence those situations in subtle ways to test the theory that she might be into you. Subtle flirty behavior that doesn't cross any kind of line but could be interpreted as either harmless banter or flirty is what you are going for. Seeing how she responds to one working in close proximity for short and extended periods of time. How she reacts to casually grabbing her hand or touching her arm or shoulder. Does she hug you when she hasn't seen you in a long time? If she pulls away from these things, or looks to other people after you do/say things in a team situation, then you are on thin ice.

The good thing is that she doesn't have a massive rack. Otherwise your dick would have overwhelmed your brain already and you would have done something dumb. So, since the reward isn't a massive rack, why are you playing with fire in the first place? It's like you're trying to plan out a gymnastics routine so you can bounce and dodge traffic to grab a quarter that's lying in the middle of the freeway. Possible, but a dumb idea. Does another state operate the same kind of agency in your town and it's going to be super easy for you to get the same kind of job with a different employer that won't have an HR file on you?

The good thing is that she doesn't have a massive rack. Otherwise your dick would have overwhelmed your brain already and you would have done something dumb. So, since the reward isn't a massive rack, why are you playing with fire in the first place? It's like you're trying to plan out a gymnastics routine so you can bounce and dodge traffic to grab a quarter that's lying in the middle of the freeway. Possible, but a dumb idea. Does another state operate the same kind of agency in your town and it's going to be super easy for you to get the same kind of job with a different employer that won't have an HR file on you?

:LOL::LOL::LOL: This laugh paragraph was funny, and I do agree with what you said about his situation. Is the risk really worth the reward? You're agency company could have you blackballed from working in that field every again if she reports you. And you'll be known as a creeper.

I've found myself in a similar situation at this manufacturing company I used to work at. There were quiet a few big breasted women, young and old where I used to work at. I dated a couple of big breasted girls around my age and fooled around with some younger ones, but there was one girl with an ENORMOUS pair of fat fucking tits that alluded me for the 10 years while working for the same company. She wasn't the prettiest girl, she was tall, a little on the thick side, but nothing gross, and she was very shy and nerdy, but her massive tits taunted and teased me every time I was around her. I've spoken to and worked with her a few times and it was torture. She always wore graphic designed tee shirts that were too small for her giant jugs. I knew she was single by asking around and we actually exchanged phone numbers, but I could tell she was hesitant about the whole thing. I called her over the weekend a couple of times and got no answer, so going into work on Monday and seeing her was awkward, but luckily we worked in different departments and I still felt like a fool for trying. She and I never spoke after that.

I ended up quitting the company 3 years ago, still haven't spoken to her and every now and then I do regret not having to follow up on the situation, but I thought it was best to just pretend it never happen. I know all you want to do is suck her tits, but maybe ask her out as a friend and get her comfortable with you. Maybe become friends with benefits. I would not engage in anything while at work.

The good news is that you recognize this is dangerous. The bad news is that aren't sophisticated in your approach to women, so you are basically a gigantic potential liability for your agency (and yourself).

Yuppp.

I would agree that for you, there is no gray area. You seem to have a hard time finding a non-binary outcome to those situations. It's either grab the titty or completely disengage. From the woman's point of view, almost non of them appreciate an unsolicited boob grab, and they also don't like the creepers that stare at them from across the bar all night either.

I feel you...although I am a supporter of the "if you don't want me staring, then don't show it" fan club.

I'm not seeing anything in her behavior that is an obvious come-on specifically for you, and even if I am wrong and she does want something to happen, the odds of this relationship going the distance are low. And then you've created a problem where the radioactive fallout will be something you have to walk through every single day at work forever until you leave. She might leave, but every other person in your department will know that you make bad decisions and the women in your agency will warn other women that enter your team about you. If you work in the kind of area where people actually care about doing a good job, then men will avoid you too. They'll be thinking, "if he makes that kind of dumbass move, what other bad decisions does he make, and do I want it to be on my project?" Do not shit where you work.

*sighs and nods head*

A more sophisticated operator might try to influence those situations in subtle ways to test the theory that she might be into you. Subtle flirty behavior that doesn't cross any kind of line but could be interpreted as either harmless banter or flirty is what you are going for.

I thought about that. But like what? Tell me.

Seeing how she responds to one working in close proximity for short and extended periods of time. How she reacts to casually grabbing her hand or touching her arm or shoulder. Does she hug you when she hasn't seen you in a long time? If she pulls away from these things, or looks to other people after you do/say things in a team situation, then you are on thin ice.

So, the ole "singles instead of home-runs" approach. That is indeed a better, safer move.

The good thing is that she doesn't have a massive rack. Otherwise your dick would have overwhelmed your brain already and you would have done something dumb. So, since the reward isn't a massive rack, why are you playing with fire in the first place? It's like you're trying to plan out a gymnastics routine so you can bounce and dodge traffic to grab a quarter that's lying in the middle of the freeway. Possible, but a dumb idea.

Hey man, sucking tits is sucking tits...big or not. Yeah, I love big tits, but I also have a "I am just happy to be getting laid" mentality. In that same way, I will be just happy sucking tits.

Does another state operate the same kind of agency in your town and it's going to be super easy for you to get the same kind of job with a different employer that won't have an HR file on you?

I don't know if my HR file will follow me from state agency to agency. I doubt it though. Thanks for weighing in, my man. I am just a titty-craved freak. :(

I know all you want to do is suck her tits, but maybe ask her out as a friend and get her comfortable with you.

Maybe become friends with benefits. I would not engage in anything while at work.

I agree...I think..lol

I really enjoyed this story especially the offered advice.

In my younger day I had several situations like this one as I bounced around from job to job. Some of them worked out in my favor. Some, not so much. Luckily I never had to go to HR but I did have to quit my job once. Just couldn't handle being around those massive tits after I had them once but couldn't have them again.

I’m currently in a similar situation, it’s really torture because all day you just wanna hang out with her and figure out a way to those tits! Oh man I need help lol

Pretty much the story of my life nowadays; especially on Fridays lol