Tammy Sue

What female interaction (that isn't paid for) won't involve some form of reputational damage or threat of damage?

The family connection seems extremely tenuous and distant to me, so I'd look at it as just your handy 'way in' and fill your boots. If you are worried about any major fallback then, as others have said, try to make it appear that she has done all the running and then at least you can say that she did 65% and you did 35%.

no blood ties, she seems kinda flirty if not really interested, you want it... in my opinion, you could test her interest and see what she's all about, astutely play like you never considered her and see her reaction.

back in the day i wanted to date my cousin, not so big on tits but extremely cute. blood ties were a bit stronger than yours but still not direct, i played like it was inconceivable and she was disappointed. when i got into it, she had changed her mind and it was gone, and i ended up regretting it.
dig a little deeper, and if you see the light, remember that both of you are adults and gifted with free will

Follow the advice of lt col frank slade, "when in doubt, fuck." then post a pic of this chick who is so hot as to cause such a conundrum.

It has been a few weeks and I have come up with nothing new yet unfortunately guys I do have a new sub though

Update: after missing plans to hangout she randomly wrote me on mothwrs day asking for her "gift". Feeling generous I pitched her $20 and the begging hasn't stopped since. After two failed attempts at her friend I turned my attention to her first asking her bra size to which she claimed she didnt let anyone know and then pics finally. Refusing at first I finally broke her down for these three currently expecting more in the next few hours...btw she's just a 40H

Attachments

• received_597039044109265.jpeg
    received_597039044109265.jpeg
    252.7 KB · Views: 99
Update: after missing plans to hangout she randomly wrote me on mothwrs day asking for her "gift". Feeling generous I pitched her $20 and the begging hasn't stopped since. After two failed attempts at her friend I turned my attention to her first asking her bra size to which she claimed she didnt let anyone know and then pics finally. Refusing at first I finally broke her down for these three currently expecting more in the next few hours...btw she's just a 40H
Yes! Dude for those tits I'd spend an extra fiver.

It's funny how much the begging has died down since I've made her start doing this. Adding to that she's still begging with promises of pics instead of actual pics.

It's funny how much the begging has died down since I've made her start doing this. Adding to that she's still begging with promises of pics instead of actual pics.
Tell her it's time to put up or shut up!

But do it in a nice way.;)

Reactions: SMG
Haven't chatted with her in months, just happened to check up on her the other day. She's moved outta state and is doing well, snagged a few more pics to add

Attachments

• received_358654678768382.jpeg
    received_358654678768382.jpeg
    31.2 KB · Views: 41
  • received_701063383852278.jpeg
    received_701063383852278.jpeg
    30.8 KB · Views: 40
  • received_691195434933706.jpeg
    received_691195434933706.jpeg
    24.5 KB · Views: 38
  • received_368804934211604.jpeg
    received_368804934211604.jpeg
    51.7 KB · Views: 38
Haven't chatted with her in months, just happened to check up on her the other day. She's moved outta state and is doing well, snagged a few more pics to add
Noice. :cool:

Reactions: SMG