Cherry Grave. , Busty, Redheaded Goth - BBW4U

jdtufts

Reaction score
Admin Edit: Post/Thread was Off Topic. Post/Thread merged with correct Thread/Thread moved to the correct sub-forum. BQ
I've been following her for two years on twitter, and in this time her breasts have grown a lot. I've bought content from her, and it's been great. I talked to her about doing some more boob related stuff, including a measurement video, but she said she didn't think anybody would be interested in that. I thought that was crazy. Maybe you guys could help me change her mind. If you talk to her, please be polite, and request more content having to do with her boobs. She takes requests on twitter if you follow her and has a menu.
Cherry Grave

Attachments

• FjPeftMVsAEEKFH.jpg
    FjPeftMVsAEEKFH.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 161
  • Fb9OXpUacAMm6Km.jpg
    Fb9OXpUacAMm6Km.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 147
  • Fe2JCEkUoAAOMbP.jpg
    Fe2JCEkUoAAOMbP.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 139
  • FkVfUgNVQAACSiS.jpg
    FkVfUgNVQAACSiS.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 122
  • FkVhdOGUcAIJP1b.jpg
    FkVhdOGUcAIJP1b.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 132
  • FkCnw-5VsAAnUMn (1).jpg
    FkCnw-5VsAAnUMn (1).jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 148
I've been following her for two years on twitter, and in this time her breasts have grown a lot. I've bought content from her, and it's been great. I talked to her about doing some more boob related stuff, including a measurement video, but she said she didn't think anybody would be interested in that. I thought that was crazy. Maybe you guys could help me change her mind. If you talk to her, please be polite, and request more content having to do with her boobs. She takes requests on twitter if you follow her and has a menu.
Cherry Grave
She's hot AF! Damn!

She's hot AF! Damn!

I'm pretty much obsessed with her. You should hear her voice. The first thing I bought from her was just an audio. She charges $30 for them, but it was so amazing I gave her $200. It was like how a great painter can paint a table, and make it seem like something more than that. I asked her to do a simple fantasy, and she made it way sexier than I ever thought it could be. She seems to genuinely like teasing and making men obsessed with her. I find a lot of girls just do stuff for the money, but it is obvious they don't enjoy it, so that just kills it for me. I've had very long conversations with her, and she always seems to be having fun, not just trying to get money out of me.