Chaturbate Rule Change

S

suckerforbreasts

Hi, anyone know where the female amateur exhibtionists have gone since the rule change?

What rule change? All I know is that there are more and more non-nude rooms.

What rule change? All I know is that there are more and more non-nude rooms.
Must provide age verification and ID, neither of which are unreasonable but it has deterred all genuine female exhibitionists who weren't interested in tokens.

Must provide age verification and ID, neither of which are unreasonable but it has deterred all genuine female exhibitionists who weren't interested in tokens.

Which capital P-shaped exhibitionists have disappeared?

Thread moved to the correct sub-forum.

Hi, anyone know where the female amateur exhibtionists have gone since the rule change?
Well, if it is an age issue, they probably went to a Foreign country host where the age is lower than in the U.S.

And, I would hazard to guess, that the girl also changed her username.

So, if you cannot find them in Google (give it a month, or so) under the same username (or, if she is IDed with another name), it is unlikely you will be able to find her/them.

Thread moved to the correct sub-forum.

Well, if it is an age issue, they probably went to a Foreign country host where the age is lower than in the U.S.

And, I would hazard to guess, that the girl also changed her username.

So, if you cannot find them in Google (give it a month, or so) under the same username (or, if she is IDed with another name), it is unlikely you will be able to find her/them.
No, you misunderstand me. There were dozens of mature amateur women who enjoyed showing off on chaturbate but none of whom, I assume, wished to reveal their identity to chaturbate. I just wondered if there were another similar site.

No, you misunderstand me. There were dozens of mature amateur women who enjoyed showing off on chaturbate but none of whom, I assume, wished to reveal their identity to chaturbate. I just wondered if there were another similar site.
That is not what you wrote here,

But, tbh. A lot of these gals come, and go. And, some, come back again. And, usually, under a different name.

And, I think, unlike InstaGram, a username change is not automatically transferred over. :unsure: