Carol - Part 13

strongbad

Reaction score
This is the continuation of a work of fictionalized non fiction. The names and locations have been changed to protect the, you know... some of this actually happened. Some is fantasy. You get to decide which is which.

Chapter 13

I picked up my phone, and took some more pictures of her, saving them into the newly created private photo album.

She turned around while posing for me, scooted herself up onto the car again, and spread her legs to let more of my cum ooze out, dripping onto the shiny waxed paint of my car.

“Oops! There seems to be a lot of that... you may want to help me get cleaned up, before I get more cum on your car,” Carol teased. “I seem to remember licking you clean a little while ago. And your wife said something about... returning the favor?”

“You’re seriously ready for me to go down on you again?” I joked. “I mean, I’ll spend all day eating your pussy, but I don’t want you to be sore later.”

“Willing to take that chance,” she said. “Get down and get busy.”

I knelt on the ground and leaned in, getting ready to lick her pussy again. I’d tasted my own cum before, on my wife’s lips after she’d gone down on me. I’d never gone down on her after I’d cum in her... but I was willing to chalk up this whole adventure to new experience on a road not before traveled.

My nose was so flush with an intoxicating smell of her juices that I couldn’t even smell my own, even though she was literally dripping with them. I flicked her labia tentatively with my tongue, enjoying seeing her twitch reflex response at my gentle touch, before I dove in with my entire mouth lapping her cunt. I focused my attention mainly on her clit, sucking her clitoral hood and flicking her love button with the tip of my tongue. She moaned and I grabbed her tits as I continued to go down on her.

At that moment, the garage door began opening.