Can anyone rip/make video from webpage, aka Screen Recording

danbo

Reaction score
There is a video on Spankbang I would like to have, there was a download thing on the website, signed up, but you cant really download it. So looking for a Hero that knows how to get/record/make mp4 video of a video on the Spankbang website. Let me know...

There is a video on Spankbang I would like to have, there was a download thing on the website, signed up, but you cant really download it. So looking for a Hero that knows how to get/record/make mp4 video of a video on the Spankbang website. Let me know...
You can always use the Windows 10 video capture? That's fairly easy to do.
Hit the Windows Key & G at the same time.

And, if Post 2 or 6 cannot help you, there is free online screen recording software.

Though, gotta be careful, as some have big ass Watermarks, and/or limited recording time.

I use ActivePresenter by ATOMI (not, Hitomi ;) ). It can be a bit complex at first. But, for basic screen recording it is quite simple.

And, if Post 2 or 6 cannot help you, there is free online screen recording software.

Though, gotta be careful, as some have big ass Watermarks, and/or limited recording time.

I use ActivePresenter by ATOMI (not, Hitomi ;) ). It can be a bit complex at first. But, for basic screen recording it is quite simple.
While I'm ALWAYS open to a good Hitomi download! :cool:
I use the firefox addon Video DownLoadHelper (Not a very catchy name, but it works well.)