Can a very busty woman be pear shaped?

MyBFFJill

Boob Connoisseur
Reaction score
By busty I mean somebody above E's where the breasts are quite obviously big even in clothing.

Got into an argument with a friend, who claimed that you can have H cups and be pear shaped while I said that was impossible as long as you weren't grossly obese, the huge chest would even you out. His only "proof" was an image of a woman he found on google (see below) and I argued that both she wasn't busty and also she was incredibly overweight which throws things completely off.

Anyone got any examples/counterexamples to prove me right/wrong?

Attachments

• pear-woman_edited-2.png
    pear-woman_edited-2.png
    152.2 KB · Views: 240
Think of Suzie Q, she's a perfect example of a pearshaped body and huge tits...

Attachments

• image_41.jpeg
    image_41.jpeg
    76.5 KB · Views: 400
  • image_21.jpeg
    image_21.jpeg
    80.4 KB · Views: 548
this is a tough one.
the majority of women are on the pearshape spectrum. it's actually the most common body type. That is to say, that the lower half measurements exceed the tophalf measurements. check some of your favourite models - their hip measurement will exceed their overall bust measurement. It doesn't mean that they don't have big to large boobs though.

For me, my definition of busty is when the bust is what dominates their frame. These women won't likely be pear shaped: Abbi Secraa, Miosotis, Lori (IDed as). Very sure all three have busts larger than their waists or hips. Abbi and Miosotis definitely do. Their stats are disclosed. These women are busty to the extent that they are literally topheavy. Aah actually that's a good point I'm maybe conflating the terms topheavy and busty.

A pear shape could be busty (in the sense that 1, they have signuficantly larger than usual breasts and 2, their assets are disproportionate to their upper body) but by definition could never be busty to the point of being top heavy. any excess fat will tend to be chiefly stored down south. So in that sense I kinda think you are right.

No. The very definition of pear shaped means bigger through the hips than anyplace else. We are seeking the flip side of that-bigger through the chest than any place else.

Could have done without seeing that Suzy picture.

palmettafella said:
Could have done without seeing that Suzy picture.
I didn't mind it one bit. I love Suzy's tits and she is the perfect example of someone with big tits with an even bigger bottom half.

That having been said, I agree with the consensus that to be considered "very busty" means your upper half is of larger circumference than the rest of your body. So a model must be even bustier than an "hourglass" shaped at minimum, and her breasts must take over to make the shape "top heavy" (also sometimes called "inverted triangle" or "Letter-P figure").

In the end, the boobs must dominate the appearance. Maserati is one woman who fits the bill.

vempire said:
Think of Suzie Q, she's a perfect example of a pearshaped body and huge tits...

Never paid any attention to her until seeing those photo's. Always thought she was old and fat but looking at her videos and the way her body moves....wow! I've been looking at her for a while now and what a woman!!! She's an incredible mature!!!!

Thanks for bringing this up!

Yes--Maserati fits that bill and of the top of my head so do:

Chloe Vevrier
Milena Velba
Hitomi Tanaka
Obviously Merilyn/Anya
And many of the Big-bust models of yesteryear such as Virginia Bell and Roberta Pedon
Sammie Black
Miosotis

Oddly enough, I think more huge breasted African-American/Black models are as big or bigger through the hips. Cotton Candi, Ivy Black

Poetry Travis is somewhere in the middle--hourglass on steroids!

PS--no disrespect meant towards Susie--just not my type.

palmettafella said:
Yes--Maserati fits that bill and of the top of my head so do:

Chloe Vevrier
Milena Velba
Hitomi Tanaka
Obviously Merilyn/Anya
And many of the Big-bust models of yesteryear such as Virginia Bell and Roberta Pedon
Sammie Black
Miosotis

Oddly enough, I think more huge breasted African-American/Black models are as big or bigger through the hips. Cotton Candi, Ivy Black

Poetry Travis is somewhere in the middle--hourglass on steroids!

PS--no disrespect meant towards Susie--just not my type.

No offence taken!

I wouldn't describe any of those women as pair-shaped or bottom-heavy at all... Not even slightly.

Yes Sir, that's exactly what I was saying. My list is all "P" or "F" shaped top heavy women.

palmettafella said:
Yes Sir, that's exactly what I was saying. My list is all "P" or "F" shaped top heavy women.

Ah... In which case I definitely agree with your categorising.

A few months ago, I saw a Milf while i was driving to my work, She was like J-cup or something, but her hips were incredible wide, She seems a little chubby but not much.

Just ran into these two full figured lovelies on Google while looking for just busties. I think both of these luscious beauties qualify. :love:

Attachments

• Black Busty Big Hourglass Beauty in a Big Beautiful Butt and Thighs in a Sexy Skimpy White Bra...jpg
    Black Busty Big Hourglass Beauty in a Big Beautiful Butt and Thighs in a Sexy Skimpy White Bra...jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 250
  • Brunette Busty Big Hourglass Latina with a Big Butt and Thighs in a Sexy Lowcut Cut Out Pant S...jpg
    Brunette Busty Big Hourglass Latina with a Big Butt and Thighs in a Sexy Lowcut Cut Out Pant S...jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
Here's one very full figured black beauty who might qualify for this but she is marginal at best and maybe not busty enough.
She could possibly be a D Cup although with those big hips it is a little hard to tell from this photo but you guys be the judge. o_O

Attachments

• Black Busty Big Hourglas Big Hips and Thighs Beauty in a Blue Pant Jumpsuit and White T Shirt ...jpg
    Black Busty Big Hourglas Big Hips and Thighs Beauty in a Blue Pant Jumpsuit and White T Shirt ...jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Another Busty Big Pear Shaped Black Babe. :love:

Attachments

• Black Busty Hourglass Pear Shaped Babe in a Black Skimpy Tank Top and Black and Pink Bikini Bo...jpg
    Black Busty Hourglass Pear Shaped Babe in a Black Skimpy Tank Top and Black and Pink Bikini Bo...jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 142