Busty Wife Tight Tshirt

My wife has gone away with the kids have time to brows this forum again revisit this thread.

I see its been bumped a few times since my last post almost a year ago now so thanks! and thanks to for all the PM's.

My wife was very reluctant to share even a tight tshirt pic at first but in the end i think she enjoyed showing the size of her boobs to this forum.

I don't really have anything new to share as i wasn't really planning a comeback.

Here are unseen pics from the photo sets i took for the forum but never shared, moar in the white tank top and another tape measure looking up for kyblam.

Last pic she lifted her top exposing her tits but didnt want to show back then still very unsure about topless, there is a see thru in that top on page 8 from that set she only felt comfortable showing.
Amazing..may be you can ask her to do this by wearing the ribbed white tank top and post some pics..basically poking her belly button with tank top on.

Attachments

• Navel-play-1-Aiyomi00_45_4820191101-233448-450x563.jpg
    Navel-play-1-Aiyomi00_45_4820191101-233448-450x563.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 1,923
Many questions and requests hope we can answer/do some soon.
Yes my wife did no she is posted on this forum remember she agreed to the boob measure up.
Amazed with how far this thread has come since first posting her in a tight tshirt.
My wife has been compared in the past to legendary Luiss's wife.
This thread how now surpassed Luiss epic thread in pages which i always thought totally impossible at the start amazing.
My thanks obviously to my wife and her boobs but also many thanks to all the forum members.
A very lucky man, thanks for the shares.

I laughed so much at this comment but it is so true, the top size is ok for her frame but it definitely wans't designed with her rack in mind

For that reason it quickly became one of my favorites and she would have tossed it out long ago if it wasn't for me asking her to keep it

The fabric was no match for her mighty rack and it quickly became sheer and see through, its actually the same top that i first posted at the start of the thread
I think it's the best pair of breasts on the forum.
Both in its initial photos, and in its growth, simply perfect
Looking forward to seeing how they continue to evolve for the better.

That's what I call a perfection, nothing more a man needs! Lucky you