Busty braless MrJunaidghafoor (Instagram)

Mulhollandia

Reaction score
Does anybody know her?
MrJunaidghafoor (Instagram)

Attachments

• IMG_20240229_145112.jpg
    IMG_20240229_145112.jpg
    554.3 KB · Views: 231
Looks like prosthetics or those water balloon bras I've seen being worn by several Asian models based on the videos on their instagram.

Looks like prosthetics or those water balloon bras I've seen being worn by several Asian models based on the videos on their instagram.

not claiming this is true, but I'm so goddamn sick of this 'trend'.

its starting to turn me off to all photo/video of asian women with huge tits when its seemingly a good chance they are prosthetics.

not claiming this is true, but I'm so goddamn sick of this 'trend'.

its starting to turn me off to all photo/video of asian women with huge tits when its seemingly a good chance they are prosthetics.
Even if they are "real," the account is most likely a scam anyways. There is at least one other instagram account with an almost identical name (mr.junaidghafoor instead of MrJunaidghafoor ) but the posted videos on the other one are not of the Asian women that OP found (I recognize the Woman on the other IG account, but I forgot her name). Both IG accounts advertise the same link. Also, one of the of the Women in the IG account mentioned by OP seems to be from the duolinna99 tiktok account (no idea if it is the original source).