Busty Angel Anne - Blonde MATURE GILF

I'm pretty sure it was from her AW site, I found it on the web but they seem to have disappeared now. Here's the few others....

View attachment 4688523View attachment 4688524View attachment 4688525View attachment 4688526View attachment 4688527
I think you've found something rare.
When I saw the first pic I thought it was from a private shoot. Some of these 5 pics, if not all have been shot a second time with the camera aiming at the computer screen. You can clearly see the reflections in the screen on pic 15. Anyway, these pics are surely part of a set and there should be more, somewhere. If the pics appeared on Adultwork they can't have been there for more than a week or so, maybe just a few days and then removed.

Last edited:
I think you've found something rare.
When I saw the first pic I thought it was from a private shoot. Some of these 5 pics, if not all have been shot a second time with the camera aiming at the computer screen. You can clearly see the reflections in the screen on pic 15. Anyway, these pics are surely part of a set and there should be more, somewhere. If the pics appeared on Adultwork they can't have been there for more than a week or so, maybe just a few days.
Yes I thoght that as the quality wasn't brilliant they were perhaps taken with a camera at the screen as you say, still better than nothing.

Found these pictures. The first one probably an AI Fake. I don't think she would wear a big corset, hiding all the goodies!
The second pic is an original, just some more light added.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 84
  • 002.PNG
    002.PNG
    455.4 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
I agree w
I'm pretty sure it was from her AW site, I found it on the web but they seem to have disappeared now. Here's the few others....

View attachment 4688523View attachment 4688524View attachment 4688525View attachment 4688526View attachment 4688527
I agree with Reporter12. These are rare pics and whilst elements of her outfit are familiar - the red bra,the lacy see-through miniskirt - I don't recall them in this combination on AW. They look part of a larger set and it would be fantastic to see more. Thanks for sharing!

Found these pictures. The first one probably an AI Fake. I don't think she would wear a big corset, hiding all the goodies!
The second pic is an original, just brightened up a little.
Agree - the first one looks fake and untypical. Most of her pics show her making the most of that beautiful cleavage. She would wear tops that made her tits look so delicious but also she wore them as extremely short mini-dresses and always with high heels and therefore showed off her fabulous legs and rear.