Consolidated which country/region has the biggest boobs thread

I can confirm it's not the Netherlands.

Add Canada to that list. If you find a busty one here, she's either looking to get them chopped off, as big as a house in all the wrong areas, or demands a large wallet

wondering what cities “float your boat“ in terms of meeting / interacting / observing girls with large natural boobs.

I’m not averse meeting girls via cold approach. I consider myself ok at it and have found its an great way of meeting girls with big funbags, whilst avoiding the whole false advertising of online dating and social media.

In terms of the cities I really fancy, the last few years I’ve been making annual trips to places like Belgrade, Budapest & Prague. I go typically during spring season as I find the weather more conducive to daytime approaches. Spring weather isn’t so stifling and the girls are too scantily clad that they have their bitch shields up. Finally, everyone of course is still in the city (typically there’s always an exodus for the coast just as summer kicks off).

Just wondering if you’d care to share where you’ve found the naturally bustiest women on slim frames, in Europe? Or the world for that matter?

I’d only be interested to know about naturals as enhanced boobs I’m not really a fan of. Also, the girls need to be relatively slim / slender (if a girl has massive naturals, but is a large girl, there’s no real “wow factor” and so they dont count IMO).

Wouldn’t love to hear about people’s observations of busty women and where they saw a large(r) concentration of them.

Ghana is a very good place. A westerner is seen as a good catch. And many women are very busty.

Never been to Africa, but it is on my list of places to visit.

I’ve only met a few Ghanaian women in my travels, most of whom were well endowered, so I concur.

can I ask you a couple of questions?

1. have you been or know mates that have?
2. Is it safe to travel to for white guys?
3. best places to meet them (ie. daytime malls, night clubs or cafes etc.)?

Dude, I wish I had enough time and money available to travel the world to the point that I could wake up one day and say: "ohh let me think about all these countries that I went to game girls to give some solid advice to my pal Joe8489 so he can go where the bustiest are at!"

But out of my head I think that Great Britain and Eastern Europe should be great places to find busty girls, given how many legendary boob models come from there..

I go right over the border to Canada. Plenty of blonde busties up there waiting to get plowed.
Where in Canada?

The south or Appalachia in the US. Amd some spots in the midwest.

Never been to Africa, but it is on my list of places to visit.

I’ve only met a few Ghanaian women in my travels, most of whom were well endowered, so I concur.

can I ask you a couple of questions?

1. have you been or know mates that have?
2. Is it safe to travel to for white guys?
3. best places to meet them (ie. daytime malls, night clubs or cafes etc.)?
1. I am i Ghana right now, so I think I know
2. I am white. So see#1. It's as safe or safer than most US or European cities. No one gets shot.
3. Malls, like Accra mall, clubs like joker, Aphrodite and the places around Nkrumah circle.

Where in Canada?
I've been all over Canada...T-dot, Montreal, Winnipeg, Vancouver, Surna, Mississauga, Victoria, Scarborough, Brampton, Hamilton, Burnaby, Windsor, I've been around....lol More cities than that....but that's a sample.

1. I am i Ghana right now, so I think I know
2. I am white. So see#1. It's as safe or safer than most US or European cities. No one gets shot.
3. Malls, like Accra mall, clubs like joker, Aphrodite and the places around Nkrumah circle.

thanks man !

Will definitely put it on the hit list

Dude, I wish I had enough time and money available to travel the world to the point that I could wake up one day and say: "ohh let me think about all these countries that I went to game girls to give some solid advice to my pal Joe8489 so he can go where the bustiest are at!"

But out of my head I think that Great Britain and Eastern Europe should be great places to find busty girls, given how many legendary boob models come from there..

hey mate, thanks for those answers. UK I’ve seen some but most of those natural big titties are attached to frumpy bodies. Eastern Europe I completely agree however.

In terms of travelling around the world looking for busty women to game, yes, I’m blessed to have the luxury to do that today. I’m 41, single, no kids, self employed and very mobile. I worked hard from 20-35 but then took my ’foot off the gas‘ from 35 onwards in order to travel, go titty hunting and get my pecker polished.

I’m glad I found this forum as well.

Last edited:
A good friend of mine and fellow boobhound rescently went to the dominikan republic JUST to hook up with juicy chix and he said it was almost to good and too many :D

So definately know where i am going next.

Also, i love the african countries input from guys that visited aswell