BQsCandids (formerly BQs Candids)

BQretired

Retired Site Admin
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
EDIT:

Made title one word for easier searches.

Unlike the candid clips that I post here, https://www.titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/busty-candids-reposts-only-add-yours-too.97412/ , these clips are video (or vid caps) that I covertly took myself :D . However, they will be few, and probably, far between (especially, once I post all that I have), so hopefully, I won't forget about this thread. :lol:

Stats:
7.63 MB
552x984
wmv

Link:
DEAD LINK REMOVED

Added direct downloadable version, 9 MAY 2019

Attachments

• BQs-Candids-1406-1.jpg
    BQs-Candids-1406-1.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 1,227
  • BQs-Candids-1406-1.wmv
    7.6 MB · Views: 237
Last edited:
Hmm, not sure why the preview pic isn't showing in my 5/24 post. :? But, you can click the link,and the preview will open up in another window (Edit, after posting this reply, it showed up :? ). Oh, well...

And, here's another one.

Link:
DEAD LINK REMOVED

Enjoy.

Attachments

• BQs-Candids1408-1.jpg
    BQs-Candids1408-1.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 1,724
  • BQs-Candids1408-1.wmv
    1.4 MB · Views: 219
Last edited:
remu said:
U r welcome. Hope ya like and thanks for taking the time to reply.

1 more 4 2day.

Link:
DEAD LINK REMOVED

Attachments

• BQ-Candid-1411-1.jpg
    BQ-Candid-1411-1.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 2,328
  • BQ-Candid-1411-1.webm
    5.1 MB
Last edited:
Nice one BQ! I wonder if they thought she stuffed something from the cantaloupe aisle in her shirt! :)

antoniorosa said:
Nice one BQ! I wonder if they thought she stuffed something from the cantaloupe aisle in her shirt! :)
Glad ya like. Yeah, I was wondering the same thing when I saw her. But, I've never seen cantaloupes jiggle like that. :twisted: :lol:

One more. I know this is a repost of mine. But, I have no clue as to where the first one is, or if the link is still active.

Link:
DEAD LINK REMOVED

Attachments

• BQ-Candid-1503-1.jpg
    BQ-Candid-1503-1.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 907
  • BQ-Candid-1503-1.webm
    3.3 MB
Last edited:
Here's a vid-cap of Tits on a Stick gal behind the counter at a Sandwich shop. However, due to the angle of my cell in my pocket, the vid didn't turn out well. :cry: But, I did manage this screen grab. 8)

Attachments

• BQ-Candidcap-1503-1.jpg
    BQ-Candidcap-1503-1.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 435
I know that this Candid is a repost. But, I have no idea as to where the original post is. And, in all likely hood, the d/l link is probably dead anyway.

So, here's that clip of a butterface busty babe taken at the DMV.

Link:
DEAD LINK REMOVED

Last edited:
Not that I've meant to be laxed with this thread, but I don't have many clips, so it doesn't get updated like the other threads do.

Here's a busty gal (with nice legs, and butt, too) in Walmart. Wish I was able to get more on her, but alas, it weren't to be.

Link:
DEAD LINK REMOVED

Attachments

• BQ-Candid-1506-1b.jpg
    BQ-Candid-1506-1b.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 939
  • BQ-Candid-1506-1a.jpg
    BQ-Candid-1506-1a.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 1,246
  • BQ-Candid-1506-1.webm
    4.4 MB
Last edited:
When you see a girl like that one, sure that everyone of your seconds of looking at her counts more than anything else in your life. So it is also sure that the cashier wasn't very happy when he saw she wasn't buying too many things from the store :D .

Wow, amazing body on that last one.

WTF? I tried to upload it to streamable, but I got a 403 error message saying that my IP has been banned. :?

And, vid.me is lost in cyberspace, too. :(

Oh, well.
Artigan said:
BreastQuest said:
Here's a busty gal (with nice legs, and butt, too) in Walmart.
Wow, just wow.
Glad ya like. And, thanks for taking the time to reply. 8)

I tried to get more footage of her. But alias, it was not meant to be. :cry: :cry:
moonmaiden said:
When you see a girl like that one, sure that everyone of your seconds of looking at her counts more than anything else in your life. So it is also sure that the cashier wasn't very happy when he saw she wasn't buying too many things from the store :D .
Artigan said:
BreastQuest said:
Here's a busty gal (with nice legs, and butt, too) in Walmart.
Wow, just wow.
x2

Well, since I don't know if she was just starting out (some people do start in the Frozen section; me, it's last on the list), who knows?
R0gue said:
Wow, amazing body on that last one.
x3.

Yeah, tell me about it. I would have paid a few $ to get more footage of her.

+ 1 more 4 2day.

Nice funbags on this gal. :twisted:

Link:
DEAD LINK REMOVED

Attachments

• BQ-Candid-1502-1.jpg
    BQ-Candid-1502-1.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 1,344
  • BQcandid-1502-1.webm
    4 MB
Last edited:
The girl on the phone is beautiful. Very much the professor's type.

Prof. Pnin said:
Yeah, she's one of my favs, too. A very sweet gal, too. Her name is Kim. Glad ya like.
beijingboobs said:
You r quite welcome.

+ 1 more 4 2day.

Link:
DEAD LINK REMOVED

Attachments

• 0-BQ-Candid-1604-1.jpg
    0-BQ-Candid-1604-1.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 701
  • BQ-Candid-1604-1.webm
    1.6 MB
Last edited:
BQ you da man...the second to last post (chick in the tan sweater)...my god WHERE ARE WOMEN LIKE THAT?!

Here's 1 4 the BBW lovers.

https://www58.zippyshare.com/v/BxsGBVyE/file.html

NOTE: It's only happened a few times, but during my last few ZS download attempts, I noticed that the Orange Download Button disappeared after clicking on the link. And, a pop-up or two, got past my ABP. However, if you are quick, one can still click on the Orange d/l button before it disappears.
jeffreymiester said:
BQ you da man...the second to last post (chick in the tan sweater)...my god WHERE ARE WOMEN LIKE THAT?!
Aw, shucks. :oops: Thanks, glad ya like.

But, yeah, I was surprised to see her working in the DMV. :shock: And, to watch her walk. Oh, my. Trying to look, without being obvious, or pitching a tent wasn't an easy thing to do.

Attachments

• BQ-BBW_Candid-1705-1.jpg
    BQ-BBW_Candid-1705-1.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 534
BreastQuest said:
Prof. Pnin said:
Yeah, she's one of my favs, too. A very sweet gal, too. Her name is Kim. Glad ya like.
beijingboobs said:
You r quite welcome.

+ 1 more 4 2day.

http://www83.zippyshare.com/v/hh1qP3oT/file.html

NOTE: It's only happened a few times, but during my last few ZS download attempts, I noticed that the Orange Download Button disappeared after clicking on the link. And, a pop-up or two, got past my ABP. However, if you are quick, one can still click on the Orange d/l button before it disappears.

damn too bad you didn't get more of that tits on a stick girl, looks fucking hot.

slimbutbusty said:
...damn too bad you didn't get more of that tits on a stick girl, looks fucking hot.
Without makeup, she was maybe a 6.5 (those boobs bumped her score sure :twisted: ). But, made up, she could hit a 8.5 with no problem.

Here's a beauty that I caught coming out of the store (I saw her go in, and I had planned on following her to see if I could catch some good vid. But, she was in and out in about a minute. So, this was the best I could do).

Added slo-mo too.

Link:
DEAD LINK REMOVED

Attachments

• BQ-Candid-1706-1.jpg
    BQ-Candid-1706-1.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 530
  • BQ-Candid-1706-1.webm
    4.2 MB
Last edited: