Boobs I've Played with

Well that'll shut a lot of people up! :lol:

Well done :wink:

mrnobody said:
Hmm very nice :)
have you got any hardcore with her?

Tons, but mainly for sale. Visit her site and you'll see (it's not a paysite or anything). I'll see if I can get a few samples on here later.

Okay, I'm feeling generous tonite. This is a video we normally sell, but I figured it would make a good sample for you guys since it's boob oriented. So would you guys be interested in her signing up for an ID here and maybe posting here and there ? Her only thing is that people don't get pissy if she mentions her site here and there. If she gets plenty of support and fans, she'll try and do a few exclusives for you guys whenever she does a shoot. Anyway, feel free to post what you think (also if there's any more of the ex's you want to see - try to be specific on which one)

Tried attaching but its a bit big, this is a direct download link though

http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/k7brvo

Hey everybody, I went ahead and signed up on here. I'll post a pic here and maybe in a day or two, I'll make a new posting under the pics of myself thing. Just figured I'd say hi and hope to make some new fans and friends here !!!

XOXO,
Chanel

Attachments

• GothTL01.jpg
    GothTL01.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 109
  • BJ02.jpg
    BJ02.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 154
  • thong02.jpg
    thong02.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 111
Sexy, loved the one of you about to gobble your hubby's schlong.

oh very nice, love your sexy ass and your perfect tits and nipples. awesome. thank you for posting, and thanks to shadowmorph for the sweet video, and all the rest of the pics. and keep posting!

Well thank you very much. When I actually get a free moment, I'm going to start a new post in the "pics of myself" thing. Any requests from anyone on what they'd like to see ?

Hey guys, I didn't want to do this without seeing if it's ok, so I'm going to ask first before trying to make a separate post. We just had the transmission go out on our car and we are trying to raise money to get it fixed. As you know, my girl - Latina Chanel - sells vids, pics, panties, etc on Ebanned (and direct thru Paypal or Alertpay). My question is would it be ok and also what section would I put it in, to maybe make a post to offer a special price on any of her stuff for forum members ? As you've seen, we've posted some stuff for you guys on here (and will continue to do so because we both love this forum). I'll make sure to put some more stuff up soon. Sorry I've been away but we just moved and I started a new job where I work 60+ hours a week. Anyway, just to not leave you hanging with nothing new I'm going to attach a pic I just took a few minutes ago after our last vid shoot as well as a nice pair of boobs from a vid shoot with did where I got to get it on with another chick. If we can get a good response, I'll definitely reward you guys with some great shots of some other ex's/friends I've dug up. Mine are all legit and usually shot myself, so I know you won't find em elsewhere. Anyway, let me know, thanks for everything !!!

Shadowmorph & Latina Chanel

latinachanel.com

Attachments

• WatchPlay01.jpg
    WatchPlay01.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 130
  • SapphyrePiromoTopless01.jpg
    SapphyrePiromoTopless01.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 83