Black Super Busty Thick Light Skinner Beauty 99c Store Cashier Candid

Boobn8tor

TiTs Posting Earl
Reaction score
I have recently seen this super busty light skinned thick black or black latina beauty, maybe Puerto Rican or something, working at the 99c store.
I am sure she is fairly new because I go there pretty regularly and just saw her in the last 2 weeks. Today while she was getting ready to open the register line and she said to wait I was able to snap a few quick shots of this lovely lady. She seems to be beautiful inside as well as outside with a very pretty face too. I even spoke to her for about a minute about the rude latino bastard who just popped in front of me in line like I was not even there and probably to take a better closer look at her too. She agreed that it was kind of rude and has a very sweet voice as well. However, this allowed me a few more moments to be able to snap a few quick shots with hardly anybody looking. Although I am sure a couple of the lady managers noticed and are probably jealous already of all the attention she gets. lol She has to be at least an M Cup by now and only looks to be in her mid 20's or so and probably has much bust growth to do yet. Sorry, but these few pics do not begin to bring justice to the size that she looks in real life. Also reason why both times I have seen her she is wearing a black baggy shirt. Can you see why many of these ladies just opt to take the dreaded redux? Sadly that is mostly the case.

Attachments

• Black Super Busty Thick Light Skinner Back Beauty in a Black T Shirt and 99c Store Cashier in ...jpg
    Black Super Busty Thick Light Skinner Back Beauty in a Black T Shirt and 99c Store Cashier in ...jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 1,077
  • Black Super Busty Thick Light Skinner Back Beauty in a Black T Shirt and 99c Store Cashier in ...png
    Black Super Busty Thick Light Skinner Back Beauty in a Black T Shirt and 99c Store Cashier in ...png
    1 MB · Views: 953
  • Black Super Busty Thick Light Skinner Back Beauty in a Black T Shirt and 99c Store Cashier in ...jpg
    Black Super Busty Thick Light Skinner Back Beauty in a Black T Shirt and 99c Store Cashier in ...jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 813
    201.6 KB · Views: 1,005
Last edited:
dude, she looks awesome. I'd put my phone in my front pocket of my shirt with the video going, and see if you can get a video of them swaying as she's checking your items.

P.S. A quick update on this chick. I went back several times even during day and hours I had seen this beautiful young lady before and sorry to say but not so surprisingly I never saw her working there again. :confused::((n)