Big Boobs & Fit Ebony Ashley C.

Alas...so dies another fabled beast, I mean breasts. These unicorn deaths really do bum me out.

She's into sport guys ! Nothing more to say. A great Friend of mine did a br for the same reason and she never regret that choice in 10 years. No back pain anymore, able to move as she wants. Before being your favorite toys a woman's breast is a part of her body ! Damn, guys...I'm a huge fan of that girl body but hey, it's "that girl body". She's still beautiful enough to feel happy with her body and smile and now she can practice gymnastic for Real. So why should she feel like "i Lost all my power" and other bullshits ? She gained power on her body and on her life....

She's into sport guys ! Nothing more to say. A great Friend of mine did a br for the same reason and she never regret that choice in 10 years. No back pain anymore, able to move as she wants. Before being your favorite toys a woman's breast is a part of her body ! Damn, guys...I'm a huge fan of that girl body but hey, it's "that girl body". She's still beautiful enough to feel happy with her body and smile and now she can practice gymnastic for Real. So why should she feel like "i Lost all my power" and other bullshits ? She gained power on her body and on her life....
I understand it from the sports point of view but still it's like spitting in God's face then kicking him in the nuts.

I understand it from the sports point of view but still it's like spitting in God's face then kicking him in the nuts.
:sneaky:
Ok with that. But God is also the one behind small tits...so, following your point of view, what about women doing Breast Expension ? Did they Spit to God's face too ? ;)

:sneaky:
Ok with that. But God is also the one behind small tits...so, following your point of view, what about women doing Breast Expension ? Did they Spit to God's face too ? ;)
No those are the women whom God forgot. Poor souls.

Lol i seen some plastic surgery for reductions and they make the Titty look pretty cartoonish lol soo i mean if it's not broke don't fix it

wowww thank you whoever made this thread. just randomly came across it i used to follow this girl on my old IG and forgot what her account was called exactly. shame she got a reduction those things were beautiful

Still so damn fine
is she still not on IG? when is that pic from?

And maybe a gif of her undress?

Attachments

• 3.gif
    3.gif
    6 MB · Views: 120
anything new on this girl? is she on IG right now?