Best Cleavage Enhancing Bras

Hylas

Reaction score
Asking for help from the experts on here. My partner is 34G, and I want to get her some bras that will enhance her cleavage, at least to wear for me in private. Most of what she has is full coverage. I got her a Freya deco plunge bra a while back, which works great, but would love more ideas, and thought the community here would have some good suggestions, and perhaps we could compile a good list as a community resource. What has worked best in your experience?

It may not be available for your partner due to her larger size, but Victoria's secret offers the "Bombshell" Bra series, which offers a +2 cup size boost in terms of cleavage. It can make a huge difference in appearance.

I guess you are looking for a balconet style bra? Trouble is to find one in this size because manufacturers know the tits will fall out of it when she bends. Therefore full coverage is the main style. But maybe you can be lucky to find one or two?

in the context of boosting the cleavage, you could size down to perhaps DDD and go a wider band size, you can find VS bombshells in those sizes. plunge bras about 3 sizes down can also work

Asking for help from the experts on here. My partner is 34G, and I want to get her some bras that will enhance her cleavage, at least to wear for me in private. Most of what she has is full coverage. I got her a Freya deco plunge bra a while back, which works great, but would love more ideas, and thought the community here would have some good suggestions, and perhaps we could compile a good list as a community resource. What has worked best in your experience?
Well, you got 3 great suggestions. What have you tried? Can we see the 34G?!

I actually ended up asking for advice from some busty onlyfans creators as well, and got some good guidance. The website bratabase is helpful too. I didn't try VS. I would say there are two general categories. You can get premium supportive and pushup bras from brands like Freya and Ewa Michalak, they will be better quality and more supportive and encourage more daily wear. But for really erotic bras to wear in private I had the best luck going with some cheap pushup bras on amazon, brands like Rosme and Wingslove, which are really great, especially the ones with pads at the base and sides to push the breasts up and in. I'm also curious about trying tops from houseofcb, which seem to generate great cleavage, but haven't tried that yet. My goal is to try to empower my partner with positive feedback and gifts to dress in a way that makes her feel sexy, knowing she is turning me on, but still feels safe and comfortable, and definitely without ever feeling pressured. Beyond the buying of gifts, the real trick is finding the right ways to build that comfort. Sorry, no photos!

checkout bratabase

did you ever get your partner a nice big bra?

did you ever get your partner a nice big bra?
A 34G doesn't need cleavage enhancing!!! I would give a kidney if my girl was that! But at a solid 34C, she prefers the Maidenform under wire.

Attachments

• IMG_20240411_220835692.jpg
    IMG_20240411_220835692.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20240411_220930041.jpg
    IMG_20240411_220930041.jpg
    349.3 KB · Views: 5
Are you sure? When did some more cleavage ever hurt anybody?
Yes, I'm sure! 34G is stand alone! My Margaret Ann was a size down (34F) She had this one pink champagne dress, custom made with an open decolatagè. She was stunning.

Attachments

• 4789a76aeb89a4b1961509c665ed1304.jpg
    4789a76aeb89a4b1961509c665ed1304.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
On inspection, you're right. A lucky fellow. ;)