Gigantic Jessica Catania aka Ziya or Zzulena ● BBW4U

Nice do you know what her current bra size is I remember a few years ago she told me she was like 4'8 and wore a
m but I remembered she has had another kid since we last spoke so I assume she has to have grown some since then.
She told me 42 H but im sure shes bigger than that. I have more ill upload, but the wait won't be as long as before haha.

How easy is she to talk to?

Personal experience insanely difficult we met over fb and actually tried to talk talk for a while but then she just went fucking ghost for months and then when she came back on barely fucking spoke to me it was like I never existed she has the softest most baby like voice I ever heard i always wondered if that shti was just an act though

Personal experience insanely difficult we met over fb and actually tried to talk talk for a while but then she just went fucking ghost for months and then when she came back on barely fucking spoke to me it was like I never existed she has the softest most baby like voice I ever heard i always wondered if that shti was just an act though
Same thing happened to me... more than once. We use to talk ALL the time... now? nothing, nadda, zip ziltch. Wont even acknowledge that I exist.

Same thing happened to me... more than once. We use to talk ALL the time... now? nothing, nadda, zip ziltch. Wont even acknowledge that I exist.

Legitimate question here, not trolling or being disrespectful, But do you think it's because its you? And by that I mean you are YOU! you're a legend. You're THE guyintheback do you think it's possible she knows about you?

Like I said I've got mad respect for you.