Attachment size reduced?

huambrillo

TiTs Posting Earl
Reaction score
@BreastQuest, the limit for image has been reduced? I tried to upload like I always do and it says image file too large

This is a behind the scenes issue that I'm still learning. But, I've notified admin (site owner) about this.

I'm having issues with this too.
I couldnt upload the standard .avi video (maybe it was too big, but it was only ~4mb)

I couldnt upload the standard .avi video (maybe it was too big, but it was only ~4mb)
Well, I do know that the old forum only would accept wmv files. So, that could be the same reason here. But hopefully, admin will help shed light on this.

Hey guys, it appears this is only possible with the Media Gallery software option. I will purchase this soon and let you know when it's up and running.

Tks
Admin

Hey, just wondering... is there a list of specific file types and sizes that can be attached to posts?

Hey, just wondering... is there a list of specific file types and sizes that can be attached to posts?
At present, images are limited to .jpg (larger in physical size, smaller in file size) and .png (smaller in physical size, larger in file size). Video files are limited to .wmv

@BreastQuest, the limit for image has been reduced? I tried to upload like I always do and it says image file too large
and
and
See this, https://www.titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/supported-file-format.108183/