At work

Torpius

Boob Connoisseur
Reaction score
At Work

In the middle of the 90s I worked at an office with about 40 people in total in and about. This is quite a strange story, it happened during a month of my life, but I remember it clearly and with passion.

The cleaning lady couldn't quite keep up, so the boss accepted an offer from an employment office and got an extra woman to help clean the office. I've forgotten her name, but lets call her Ingrid. She was in her mid forties, I was ten years younger.

She was a bit handicapped, her left arm was somewhat paralyzed, her left leg also. She had a bad limp as she walked. Her hair was dark, short and her face rather plain. Body normal, long legs, narrow hips.

The one thing that set her apart from the rather gloomy picture I've drawn so far, was her enormous bosom. It was too large, really. Hanging over her belt.

It was her walking that piqued my interest, limping, moving strangely in her own rhythm as she did her work. Her handicap came through a brain infarction in the 80s, otherwise she was perfectly normal, I learnt.

Her bosom moved incredibly as she walked, it would have take a mathematical deep study to describe her breasts movements up, down, sideways and forward as she moved about. When I've noticed this I'd try to be were she walked to see the spectacle.

She knew that her breasts was out of control, but after a period of trying to hide them, she no longer cared about it, she said later on. With breasts bigger than basketballs, it's hard to hide them.

I tried to talk to her, she was shy and quiet, her answers short and uninteresting. She'd clean my office often when I was there, but as I said, the shyness made it difficult. I sat with an enormous hard-on all time.

One night I made a mistake though, she wore a tight yellow top, no sweater as she worked hard, her enormous breasts were swinging hard, I could even see her swollen nipples pressing through the cloth. I almost started to touch myself seeing the show. The blouse had v-neck and due to the size of her breasts, there was at least 6 inches of cleavage visible. Unbelievable!! The bra was huge indeed, but too small. The overflow was massive, especially when she bowed down working. I was quietly ecstatic, unable to work while she was there.

I was talking to her, trying to joke, just getting an excuse to watch her. She smiled minimally, didn't look at me more than necessary. Frustrated I hear myself saying:

-Would you like a cup of coffee, Ingrid, I want some?
-Yes, she said and looked at me briefly, with milk.
-Yes, alright, with breast milk, I'll get some.
-No, John, ordinary milk will do, she said, smiling briefly.
-I'm sorry, I just admired your..., I said, blushing deeply.
-Breasts, you mean, John, she said, looking at me, my ugly breasts, you mean!
-No, yes, your breasts, but they are not ugly, they are beautiful.
-Liar, she said, bully, as always, skip the coffee, I'm finished here.
-I mean what I say, they are beautiful, Ingrid!
-No, she said, but just stood there, unmoving. She watched my groin, blushed and looked away. So I still had a hard-on...

I fetched the coffee, half expecting her to be gone, but she sat in the sofa, still blushing. Her yellow bloused tits resting on her thighs. We drank in silence, then she started talking in a small voice.

She told me in short bursts of words of the ban of her life. Breasts started to grow when she was nine years old, c-cup at eleven, mercilessly bullied by her classmates, d-cup at fourteen, all the boys grabbed at her tits, even one teacher, forcing her to blow him off.

-So what do you want from me, she said to me, dead serious.
-Only your tale, Ingrid, and that you believe that I find you beautiful.

She shook her head, but smiled and drank some coffee. Suddenly she let her hand slide down the expanse of her right breast, up again, caressing the nipple, made it hard, looking at me all the time.

She continued talking, caressing her heavy breasts, lightly. Telling me about the teacher, seducing her, two times, and she was pregnant. He paid for the kid. Her breasts swelled with milk, g-cups, maybe more. Didn't shrink after the daughter stopped breastfeeding. She was fifteen with huge breasts and no one wanted her, as she had a daughter.

-Do you want more, I have some cleaning to do?, she said and gave me the empty cup. She laughed quietly and said, if you want, you can watch me cleaning, you seem to like watching me.

Then and there begun our strange relationship. I followed her into three more offices, sat and watched her work. She made her heavy breasts swing and move. I watched and caressed my stiff member, but didn't unzip or exposed myself. Her nipples were hard and visible, her face happy. She watched me as I sat there.

When finished she said goodnight and went away.

To be continued

Thanks

<t>That's a good one, Watermeloncholyhunter 😊, you almost read my mind 🎺🎺🎺</t>

Chapter 2 then...

<t>The next day all was normal again, I had satisfied myself with my girlfriend last evening and in the morning, hoping to purge my lust for Ingrid.<br/>
<br/>
But as I saw her, shuffling about, I felt it again. Huge sweater, but I knew what was under it, swinging and shaking. She looked at me, but made no move to talk. After lunch I bumped into her, felt her gigantic breasts flatten against me, actually felt one of the breasts fill my hand. She took a clumsy step backwards, smiled and looked down at the touched breast. Then at me.<br/>
-Ready for today, John, she asked and dragged her sweater down briefly, showing deep cleavage.<br/>
-Ooh yes, Ingrid, I said and pressing my pants flat, showing my bulge, she blushed.<br/>
<br/>
I sat at my office, heard her coming into the next office, rose up and went into the room. Ingrid worked hard with the vacuum cleaner. She'd a blue top, tight and armless, ridiculously low cut, the bra was visible even. Her humongous breasts moved rhythmically as she worked, the cleavage bulging and quivering. I sat down on a plain chair, and watched her work. Incredible boobage on that woman. She didn't look at me at all, but when she vacuumed around my chair, her enormous breasts bumped into me, too many times to be accidental, my arms shoulders and finally she managed to enclose the back of my head in her cleavage very softly. Then she went into my office, I got some coffee, went back and sat in the sofa.<br/>
<br/>
She sat down, drank some coffee, proceeded to tell me about her first work. It was at a home for the elderly. They were demented, sick and tired most of them, the work was heavy, but she liked it anyway. One man was different though, he was slightly demented, but physically strong and vigorous, he obviously had been a very goodlooking man in his prime.<br/>
<br/>
He was shy at first, but when he had a slight fever, and she was feeding him some soup, she suddenly felt his hand sneak in under her heavy boobs, caressing softly. Ingrid caressed her own breasts, while telling me this, copying her memory of the situation. She wanted to protest first, but in the end she let him massage her breast, during the meal. This was repeated during his sickness, and she realized that it wasn’t good at all. But he waited for her, she even raised her arms to let him apply his hand on her tits. The last meal with breast massage ended with the last spoon of soup, when she rose, the man dragged the blanket aside and showed her his erected penis, a really huge one and looked at her.<br/>
-Jerk it, he said and she shook her head, but he repeated his request, and she sat down again, caressed his huge member and felt his hand explore her tits again, he came rather quickly.<br/>
-Why do you do this, she said to him, still holding his cock.<br/>
-I like you and your tits, he said, almost crying, makes me remember.<br/>
-Remember what, Ingrid said to him, busying herself with napkins to clean him up.<br/>
-Go to my drawer and get the photoalbum, the man said, he sat up in the bed as he got the album, got her to sit by his shoulder.<br/>
<br/>
There was a picture of him and his wife, Emma, when they married, behind the wedding boquet Ingrid saw the Emma’s very large bosom, not so much cleavage, but her breasts filled out the wedding dress in an almost obscene way. There were lots of pictures, from the wedding party and Emma’s breasts were shown off very much, then came pics from the journey they made, pics in bikini, tight tops, dresses, she had truly enormous breasts. About the same size as Ingrid was now, she explained.<br/>
<br/>
The man was proud and showed a third of the album to her, then he flicked forward and showed a family picture, from about 5 years ago, while his wife was alive, her breast had swelled even more. The two daughters, in their twenties had inherited the breasts of the mother, heavy, large and clearly the pride of the father.<br/>
<br/>
When the man put the photo album aside, he had an erection again, his cock raising its head towards her, he shrugged his shoulders and smiled. Ingrid went to the door, looked around, and locked it with her key. She took off her knickers and climbed on top of him, inserted his cock into her moist cunt and fucked him quickly, he came rather fast, but the situation made her cum too. Filled with sperm she opened the door and left, after washing him up.<br/>
<br/>
When she told me of her first fuck with the old man, she actually kneaded her enormous breasts hard, closed her eyes. It was so sexy that I brought forth my cock, jerking it slowly in awe of her breasts. As she opened her eyes she saw my naked cock, blushed and smiled briefly, continued caressing her breasts. She took a deep breath, took hold of her top and removed it, she sat with her enormous breasts in her lap, my cock swelled, as she wobbled her breasts for me, I felt my orgasm coming, spurting white goo over my shirt. She reached out and took some of my shirt, actually licking it off.<br/>
<br/>
Then she rose and continued cleaning my office. I took off my shirt, had another in the drawer, for later use, cleaned my dick and sat at my swiveling chair behind my desk and watched her move. Ingrid had only her huge bra on, the sight of her enormous, wobbling breasts were awesome and my dick soon pointed skyward. She moved energetically and bent forward to enhance the momentum of her breasts. I stroked my cock again, she watched my doings and as she came to me, vacuumed around my chair, I felt her heavy breasts bump into me, stroke and caress my arms, shoulders and the back of my head, then suddenly I felt her deep cleavage engulf my head from the back, I almost came right there.<br/>
-Ooohhh, mmm, i heard her say softly, she then came round to the front, my left hand on the armrest were suddenly in her groin, she pressed herself at the hand, grinding. I didn't move my hand, and she apparently didn't want me to. Her eyes were closed, mouth open, her large, hanging breasts moved to her tempo, only 6 inches from my face, slowly I leaned forward, until my face was buried in her cleavage, every stroke, as I jerked my dick, face fucking her breasts, she started to cum, moaning softly, I came too. I pressed my face into her breasts.<br/>
<br/>
After a minute she rose and smiled, goodnight, she said and left.</t>

Oh. My. God. What a naughty woman! I came to this story... More please!

A tough one...

<t>Well, you're a deep thinker, ethically she was an ordinary woman, and a human being, with no intellectual disability, therefore able to make choices of her own. Obviously she did, as did I, the choices made forced by the anxiety of human existence.<br/>
<br/>
Today's political correctness force another awareness on us, regarding people with disabilities, they obviously have rights too, to be regarded as fully human with the rights that comes with that position.<br/>
<br/>
As to why I did pursue this adventure, I didn't feel I had any superiority over her at all, she was in full control of the meetings we had, as you'll see. But maybe that's why it was so exciting. I don't regret anything, I'd like to think that we both did get something out of it, no one got hurt or suffered.<br/>
<br/>
Thanks for the feedback 😊<br/>
<br/>
Torpius</t>

A tough one...

<t>Well, you're a deep thinker, ethically she was an ordinary woman, and a human being, with no intellectual disability, therefore able to make choices of her own. Obviously she did, as did I, the choices made forced by the anxiety of human existence.<br/>
<br/>
Today's political correctness force another awareness on us, regarding people with disabilities, they obviously have rights too, to be regarded as fully human with the rights that comes with that position.<br/>
<br/>
As to why I did pursue this adventure, I didn't feel I had any superiority over her at all, she was in full control of the meetings we had, as you'll see. But maybe that's why it was so exciting. I don't regret anything, I'd like to think that we both did get something out of it, no one got hurt or suffered.<br/>
<br/>
Thanks for the feedback 😊<br/>
<br/>
Torpius</t>

As far as I can figure, political correctness isn't a good thing. It is merely branded as benign and mass-marketed as being in the best interests of society at large.

If I wanted to supress a populace's ability to judge/criticise their sociopolitical status quo and voice dissent and reform thinking (major hallmarks of a cult btw) I definitely wouldn't label political correctness accurately as what it is: (intellectual) censorship. That would give the game away. I'd slap a label that has attractive connotations of rectitude and civility.

That way blanket tolerance for everything can be ushered in by stealth and incremental conditioning. The term "abortion", which inconveniently draws the mind's attention to what the procedure entails, is (politically) correctly relabelled pro choice.

Apparently, if I call a cripple a cripple I'm labelling them in a way that negatively distinguishes them from everybody else and impacts them detrimentally. Well, I do discriminate against people as well as anything else. It underpins how one makes decisions. Public school or private school or homeschool; Cheerios, Wheeties or Muesli etc. Labelling humans "uniquely-abled" or "differently abled" will not change that.

A comprehensively handicapped person clearly can't climb Mount Everest nor even a flight of stairs and doesn't maintain the same quality of life as myself, in a physical context at least. So I have to ask myself why would I pursue a handicapped woman when there are other people who can maintain the same physical quality of life as me, just by default.

Ordinarily, I would have to say that I wouldn't entertain any romantic interest in a handicapped person. Whichever relationship qualities they might possess, I am confident I could find those same qualities in a non handicapped person. Be it cheerfulness, kindness, intelligence etc. BUT if their boobs were hanging over their belt whilst huddled in a bra, I'd be compelled to rethink and renege on that. There's arguably an element of hypocrisy or some sort of ethical issue there and personally that's what I'd have to wrestle with. I'm not saying that I have the answers but to act as if I haven't given such issues any thought would be disingenuous.

Hope that's clarification enough. 8)

Attachments

• Handicupped.JPG
    Handicupped.JPG
    679.8 KB · Views: 999
Impressive arguments

<t>Good abstract there regarding political correctness, and no, this story is extreme, I agree with you about the kind of woman you want to really engage in and form a relationship with. But sometimes love is blind😊<br/>
<br/>
I also agree that Susanne was predictable in her ways. But I've met both kinds of women.<br/>
<br/>
Finally, regarding my choice of names, I am Swedish, you know! So if I'm to choose a name in a future story, it would be wrong to name them Latisha or Brenda, it's not my context 😉<br/>
<br/>
Torpius</t>

At Work

In the middle of the 90s I worked at an office with about 40 people in total in and about. This is quite a strange story, it happened during a month of my life, but I remember it clearly and with passion.

The cleaning lady couldn't quite keep up, so the boss accepted an offer from an employment office and got an extra woman to help clean the office. I've forgotten her name, but lets call her Ingrid. She was in her mid forties, I was ten years younger.

She was a bit handicapped, her left arm was somewhat paralyzed, her left leg also. She had a bad limp as she walked. Her hair was dark, short and her face rather plain. Body normal, long legs, narrow hips.

The one thing that set her apart from the rather gloomy picture I've drawn so far, was her enormous bosom. It was too large, really. Hanging over her belt.

It was her walking that piqued my interest, limping, moving strangely in her own rhythm as she did her work. Her handicap came through a brain infarction in the 80s, otherwise she was perfectly normal, I learnt.

Her bosom moved incredibly as she walked, it would have take a mathematical deep study to describe her breasts movements up, down, sideways and forward as she moved about. When I've noticed this I'd try to be were she walked to see the spectacle.

She knew that her breasts was out of control, but after a period of trying to hide them, she no longer cared about it, she said later on. With breasts bigger than basketballs, it's hard to hide them.

I tried to talk to her, she was shy and quiet, her answers short and uninteresting. She'd clean my office often when I was there, but as I said, the shyness made it difficult. I sat with an enormous hard-on all time.

One night I made a mistake though, she wore a tight yellow top, no sweater as she worked hard, her enormous breasts were swinging hard, I could even see her swollen nipples pressing through the cloth. I almost started to touch myself seeing the show. The blouse had v-neck and due to the size of her breasts, there was at least 6 inches of cleavage visible. Unbelievable!! The bra was huge indeed, but too small. The overflow was massive, especially when she bowed down working. I was quietly ecstatic, unable to work while she was there.

I was talking to her, trying to joke, just getting an excuse to watch her. She smiled minimally, didn't look at me more than necessary. Frustrated I hear myself saying:

-Would you like a cup of coffee, Ingrid, I want some?
-Yes, she said and looked at me briefly, with milk.
-Yes, alright, with breast milk, I'll get some.
-No, John, ordinary milk will do, she said, smiling briefly.
-I'm sorry, I just admired your..., I said, blushing deeply.
-Breasts, you mean, John, she said, looking at me, my ugly breasts, you mean!
-No, yes, your breasts, but they are not ugly, they are beautiful.
-Liar, she said, bully, as always, skip the coffee, I'm finished here.
-I mean what I say, they are beautiful, Ingrid!
-No, she said, but just stood there, unmoving. She watched my groin, blushed and looked away. So I still had a hard-on...

I fetched the coffee, half expecting her to be gone, but she sat in the sofa, still blushing. Her yellow bloused tits resting on her thighs. We drank in silence, then she started talking in a small voice.

She told me in short bursts of words of the ban of her life. Breasts started to grow when she was nine years old, c-cup at eleven, mercilessly bullied by her classmates, d-cup at fourteen, all the boys grabbed at her tits, even one teacher, forcing her to blow him off.

-So what do you want from me, she said to me, dead serious.
-Only your tale, Ingrid, and that you believe that I find you beautiful.

She shook her head, but smiled and drank some coffee. Suddenly she let her hand slide down the expanse of her right breast, up again, caressing the nipple, made it hard, looking at me all the time.

She continued talking, caressing her heavy breasts, lightly. Telling me about the teacher, seducing her, two times, and she was pregnant. He paid for the kid. Her breasts swelled with milk, g-cups, maybe more. Didn't shrink after the daughter stopped breastfeeding. She was fifteen with huge breasts and no one wanted her, as she had a daughter.

-Do you want more, I have some cleaning to do?, she said and gave me the empty cup. She laughed quietly and said, if you want, you can watch me cleaning, you seem to like watching me.

Then and there begun our strange relationship. I followed her into three more offices, sat and watched her work. She made her heavy breasts swing and move. I watched and caressed my stiff member, but didn't unzip or exposed myself. Her nipples were hard and visible, her face happy. She watched me as I sat there.

When finished she said goodnight and went away.

To be continued

Outstanding. Thanks for sharing.

kraig

i worked at a chain pharmacy so basically you sit in a tiny ass room with women as they complain all day. The highlight of my day would be seeing (Tonia) walk by. I remember the day of the interview walking by a hot black girl(Tonia) working in cosmetics. I was wearing a doofy church suit. She looked up at me an kissed her teeth like I was some loser. I ended up getting the job. I said Hi to her my first day an she still treated me like a total lame. She rolled her eyes and kissed her teeth again

As the months went by i realized her tits were really fucking big, her ass was phat with thick thighs & she had a tiny waist. She always walked by the pharmacy an it was a long walk so i would try not to stare at her massive bust cleavage but id always stare at her ass as she walked away but felt as if i knew she knew i was watching her. She would always wear a revealing top that would show her about G cup sized titties an tights or jeggings.

I ended up ignoring her every time i walked by her or anytime it was just me and her and no one else around. She was really rude and I knew the more I ignored her the more she would be interested but I really wasn't interested in talking to her tbh. She was one of those loud ghetto black chics :-/

Eventually me ignoring her really got on her nerves and she started forcing me to say hi and we became cool (her personality changed completely). she was GORGEOUS to me & her body was a perfect 10. She had full sexy DSL lips with Huge eyes, dark chocolate complexion. She totally made me give in to wanting to be more intimate with her despite my brain telling me it was a horrible work place idea. I let her make all the moves because she started flirting with me really heavy so I kind of let her be my work femdom lol

I believe our first date I took her out for Wendys and she came to my house after. We were netflix an chilling and within 5 minutes I got super rock hard in her presence. I told her my jeans were too tight to contain my boner an i needed to change to basketball shorts. She watched me undress an change(I had on no boxers) She LOVED it. She had on a short sexy dress. I ended up fucking her on a exercise ball and all over my room. I dont know how I didnt nut inside her.. Her pussy was so WARM & WET. She was talking dirty to me, best dirty talk ever. Its like she became a porn star but nothing was fake about it. She really meant everything she was saying and it was all dirty talk ive never heard before. She sucked my dick after I pulled out. She was falling for me.

I was so busy with other ladies and she lived about hr and a half from me and we both refused to drive that far so we never fucked again but id always grab her ass or play with her titties in the break room. My friend got to suck her titties in the stock room & she gave me head on lunch one time and when i was about to cum she ran lol...Those were fun times. Eventually they told her she had to cover up her cleavage and she got fired not too long after for her attitude. She was probably the best I ever had

Last edited:
Chapter 2 then...

<t>The next day all was normal again, I had satisfied myself with my girlfriend last evening and in the morning, hoping to purge my lust for Ingrid.<br/>
<br/>
But as I saw her, shuffling about, I felt it again. Huge sweater, but I knew what was under it, swinging and shaking. She looked at me, but made no move to talk. After lunch I bumped into her, felt her gigantic breasts flatten against me, actually felt one of the breasts fill my hand. She took a clumsy step backwards, smiled and looked down at the touched breast. Then at me.<br/>
-Ready for today, John, she asked and dragged her sweater down briefly, showing deep cleavage.<br/>
-Ooh yes, Ingrid, I said and pressing my pants flat, showing my bulge, she blushed.<br/>
<br/>
I sat at my office, heard her coming into the next office, rose up and went into the room. Ingrid worked hard with the vacuum cleaner. She'd a blue top, tight and armless, ridiculously low cut, the bra was visible even. Her humongous breasts moved rhythmically as she worked, the cleavage bulging and quivering. I sat down on a plain chair, and watched her work. Incredible boobage on that woman. She didn't look at me at all, but when she vacuumed around my chair, her enormous breasts bumped into me, too many times to be accidental, my arms shoulders and finally she managed to enclose the back of my head in her cleavage very softly. Then she went into my office, I got some coffee, went back and sat in the sofa.<br/>
<br/>
She sat down, drank some coffee, proceeded to tell me about her first work. It was at a home for the elderly. They were demented, sick and tired most of them, the work was heavy, but she liked it anyway. One man was different though, he was slightly demented, but physically strong and vigorous, he obviously had been a very goodlooking man in his prime.<br/>
<br/>
He was shy at first, but when he had a slight fever, and she was feeding him some soup, she suddenly felt his hand sneak in under her heavy boobs, caressing softly. Ingrid caressed her own breasts, while telling me this, copying her memory of the situation. She wanted to protest first, but in the end she let him massage her breast, during the meal. This was repeated during his sickness, and she realized that it wasn’t good at all. But he waited for her, she even raised her arms to let him apply his hand on her tits. The last meal with breast massage ended with the last spoon of soup, when she rose, the man dragged the blanket aside and showed her his erected penis, a really huge one and looked at her.<br/>
-Jerk it, he said and she shook her head, but he repeated his request, and she sat down again, caressed his huge member and felt his hand explore her tits again, he came rather quickly.<br/>
-Why do you do this, she said to him, still holding his cock.<br/>
-I like you and your tits, he said, almost crying, makes me remember.<br/>
-Remember what, Ingrid said to him, busying herself with napkins to clean him up.<br/>
-Go to my drawer and get the photoalbum, the man said, he sat up in the bed as he got the album, got her to sit by his shoulder.<br/>
<br/>
There was a picture of him and his wife, Emma, when they married, behind the wedding boquet Ingrid saw the Emma’s very large bosom, not so much cleavage, but her breasts filled out the wedding dress in an almost obscene way. There were lots of pictures, from the wedding party and Emma’s breasts were shown off very much, then came pics from the journey they made, pics in bikini, tight tops, dresses, she had truly enormous breasts. About the same size as Ingrid was now, she explained.<br/>
<br/>
The man was proud and showed a third of the album to her, then he flicked forward and showed a family picture, from about 5 years ago, while his wife was alive, her breast had swelled even more. The two daughters, in their twenties had inherited the breasts of the mother, heavy, large and clearly the pride of the father.<br/>
<br/>
When the man put the photo album aside, he had an erection again, his cock raising its head towards her, he shrugged his shoulders and smiled. Ingrid went to the door, looked around, and locked it with her key. She took off her knickers and climbed on top of him, inserted his cock into her moist cunt and fucked him quickly, he came rather fast, but the situation made her cum too. Filled with sperm she opened the door and left, after washing him up.<br/>
<br/>
When she told me of her first fuck with the old man, she actually kneaded her enormous breasts hard, closed her eyes. It was so sexy that I brought forth my cock, jerking it slowly in awe of her breasts. As she opened her eyes she saw my naked cock, blushed and smiled briefly, continued caressing her breasts. She took a deep breath, took hold of her top and removed it, she sat with her enormous breasts in her lap, my cock swelled, as she wobbled her breasts for me, I felt my orgasm coming, spurting white goo over my shirt. She reached out and took some of my shirt, actually licking it off.<br/>
<br/>
Then she rose and continued cleaning my office. I took off my shirt, had another in the drawer, for later use, cleaned my dick and sat at my swiveling chair behind my desk and watched her move. Ingrid had only her huge bra on, the sight of her enormous, wobbling breasts were awesome and my dick soon pointed skyward. She moved energetically and bent forward to enhance the momentum of her breasts. I stroked my cock again, she watched my doings and as she came to me, vacuumed around my chair, I felt her heavy breasts bump into me, stroke and caress my arms, shoulders and the back of my head, then suddenly I felt her deep cleavage engulf my head from the back, I almost came right there.<br/>
-Ooohhh, mmm, i heard her say softly, she then came round to the front, my left hand on the armrest were suddenly in her groin, she pressed herself at the hand, grinding. I didn't move my hand, and she apparently didn't want me to. Her eyes were closed, mouth open, her large, hanging breasts moved to her tempo, only 6 inches from my face, slowly I leaned forward, until my face was buried in her cleavage, every stroke, as I jerked my dick, face fucking her breasts, she started to cum, moaning softly, I came too. I pressed my face into her breasts.<br/>
<br/>
After a minute she rose and smiled, goodnight, she said and left.</t>
Many thanks Torpius. This story remembers me to the stories from bambigirl44 with huge titted young girls molsted and raped by dirty old men: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=659738&page=submissions. Maybe you will like it. Tell me pls.

I do like them, big fan, he's totally into the coaxing part. I just can't write like that, too much in awe with large chested women, my wife included...:)
It doesn't matter anything Torpius. I like also your work.
Hardly anyone has any idea how many hours it would take to finish such a story. I was wiriting a short story about 15 years ago and I was working about one good day.