Anyone know why images I download on here have php extension?

A

Arty986

Why do all the images I download from this site have php extension? Why doesn't it not download as jpg, or png etc anyone know?

Why do all the images I download from this site have php extension? Why doesn't it not download as jpg, or png etc anyone know?
What browser are you using? And, how are you approaching the Safe Image process?

However, I do know that from a PC/Laptop: Be sure image is in view mode, or opened in a new tab (DO NOT try to download from the Attachment). Right click on the image. Scroll down, and Left click on Save image as:, Either rename the file, then, OR click on the Save button

Sorry, I do not download from my Android phone. So, I am not certain of the process.

What browser are you using? And, how are you approaching the Safe Image process?

However, I do know that from a PC/Laptop: Be sure image is in view mode, or opened in a new tab (DO NOT try to download from the Attachment). Right click on the image. Scroll down, and Left click on Save image as:, Either rename the file, then, OR click on the Save button

Sorry, I do not download from my Android phone. So, I am not certain of the process.
Oh ok I use both PC and mobile but on mobile it doesn't work.