Emily H. Barry, aka Emily Raciti

Cant wait to see the wedding dress. If this the emily we know, that dress wont fit her tits lol but we prob wont get many pics from here on out. Her man better not fuck up

Cant wait to see the wedding dress. If this the emily we know, that dress wont fit her tits lol but we prob wont get many pics from here on out. Her man better not fuck up

Well. Ever since she started dating him she has gone on far more vacations. And we do have him to thank for taking her recent bikini pics that shes posted. I'm guessing the guy is doing well for money. So maybe even more vacations pics could be coming.

Use search fonction with "busty" word, you'll find...

thanks man! im not to familiar with the site yet. with a bit f searching this site is like the tits archives of Eldorado

do you have any info or is there more threads on "sfleishersmf" ? appreciate any help

BigDogg

Check out the palm trees in the background. It looks like she's eating outdoors in a hurricane!

Never noticed. I'm sure you can guess wherw my eyes were focused. She's taken more bikini pics since meeting him. I bet he encourages it.