Absolutely Huge Latin MILF Busty Babe

Boobn8tor

TiTs Posting Earl
Reaction score
Here are a few shots of a really Huge Black Latina MILF Babe looks like somewhere in New York which I found on another big boob site. I think that this is a rare and special find. :shock:

Attachments

• Black Latina Super Busty Babe in a Grey Sweater and Blue Jeans Walking Streets of New York City.JPG
    Black Latina Super Busty Babe in a Grey Sweater and Blue Jeans Walking Streets of New York City.JPG
    147 KB · Views: 1,282
Looks like sonicmorph is liar. He cropped the logo out of one of these pics and claimed it as his own.
Mod edit: Removed dead link(s). BBL46LL

Last edited by a moderator:
those pics are from Sgurl. Sonic used to post there all the time. He may still, but i don't know cause i haven't been a member for some time. It's prob just some of his old pics.

BestUsernameEver said:
those pics are from Sgurl. Sonic used to post there all the time. He may still, but i don't know cause i haven't been a member for some time. It's prob just some of his old pics.

Sorry, I missed that other thread and had not seen his post. You know I did the same thing, take the logo off, to post one on another much more strictly moderated big boob site. However, I have never claimed a candid shot to be mine unless I have actually taken it. For example, I did happen to catch this beautiful young Latina the other day and just posted it as 'Brunette Busty Short and Stack Latina Walking by Home Depot and Walmart.jpg' on this related thread:

https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/another-candids-thread.81948/post-515959

Last edited by a moderator:
ccccc said:
Come on guys. Photoshopped in all kind of ways.

And SonicMORPH, is that Accidental?! :)

Can you provide any kind of proof that those are morphed. Those 4 shots look pretty natural looking to me. It could be the case, but there are a few rare women out there who are actually built that way. Especially those with Carribean heritage. I have seen a few in my area out shopping in recent years.

Last edited:
Can you provide any kind of proof that those are morphed. Those 4 shots look pretty natural looking to me. It could be the case, but there are a few rare women out there who are actually built that way. Especially those with Caribbean heritage. I have seen a few in my area out shopping in recent years.
4 shots? I only see one. Please re-post. Also I've seen boobs this size as well very rare though

Come on guys. Photoshopped in all kind of ways.

And SonicMORPH, is that Accidental?! :)
I can't say this is a morph
I would love to see more bc if shes real,shes huge

Damn man why is it that like about half the members on this forum want to immediately call out 'MORPH!!' for any shot that is even remotely questionable?? I don't get it! Like how many people out there actually know how to use photoshop well and can actually create really well done stuff?? I think that they are mostly in the minority and are probably well employed as graphic designers or some other well paid work. Okay, but here are the other few shots of this lady that were posted at the time and it was only a one off so I don't think there is much more out there of this short and stacked latina lady. :cool:

Attachments

• Black Latina Super Busty Babe in a Grey Sweater and Blue Jeans Walking Streets of New York Cit...jpg
    Black Latina Super Busty Babe in a Grey Sweater and Blue Jeans Walking Streets of New York Cit...jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 387
  • Black Latina Super Busty Babe in a Grey Sweater and Blue Jeans Walking Streets of New York Cit...jpg
    Black Latina Super Busty Babe in a Grey Sweater and Blue Jeans Walking Streets of New York Cit...jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 393
    154.3 KB · Views: 370
Last edited:
Now that you shared more pictures I think she's real. My first guess wasn't that she was morphed as theres many PR/DR girls with huge tits like hers. Also the type of top she's wearing gives it away...

Now that you shared more pictures I think she's real. My first guess wasn't that she was morphed as theres many PR/DR girls with huge tits like hers. Also the type of top she's wearing gives it away...
Yes agreed, plus her height, body type and thickness of her legs kind of makes some sense too. Also I know that those Carribean girls are like legendary for their endowments and being really curvy and stuff and I'm not even from the east coast but I never really doubted it too much either. :cool:

Damn man why is it that like about half the members on this forum want to immediately call out 'MORPH!!' for any shot that is even remotely questionable?? I don't get it! Like how many people out there actually know how to use photoshop well and can actually create really well done stuff I think that they are mostly in the minority and are probably well employed as graphic designers or some other well paid work. Okay, but here are the other few shots of this lady that were posted at the time and it was only a one off so I don't think there is much more out there of this short and stacked latina lady. :cool:
Exactly. There are plenty of humungously big breasted women all over the world. I never understood the whole morph thing or what’s her bra size. The bigger tits the better

Damn man why is it that like about half the members on this forum want to immediately call out 'MORPH!!' for any shot that is even remotely questionable?? I don't get it! Like how many people out there actually know how to use photoshop well and can actually create really well done stuff?? I think that they are mostly in the minority and are probably well employed as graphic designers or some other well paid work. Okay, but here are the other few shots of this lady that were posted at the time and it was only a one off so I don't think there is much more out there of this short and stacked latina lady. :cool:
They haven’t been boobologist for too long. She’s easily real.