Abby_20

she ruined her tits , she ended her career as a webcam model :(
If you have post BR media, please share it, so the thread can be moved to the correct sub-forum.

If you have post BR media, please share it, so the thread can be moved to the correct sub-forum.
how stupid a girl can be to pay thousands of dollars to ruin the most beautiful part on her body?
i mean she is from colombia and the financial situation in there not good, so how she can allow to herself to waste her money in that way?

Attachments

• abby_20_07012021_1805_female_Chaturbate.jpg
    abby_20_07012021_1805_female_Chaturbate.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 763
completely disgusting to ruin her tits like that. the biggest problem is other girls with small tits encourage their friends to get reductions, they say things like "wow your back must hurt etc".. its so dark, women can be awful to each other with the psychological games. Breast reductions should always be illegal unless its life threatening.

i dont know , that's my question.
>> {she is from colombia and the financial situation in there not good, so how she can allow to herself to waste her money in that way?}
~ it does not make sense

Maybe she had a high risk of breast cancer and wanted to reduce her risk of dying.

Hi All and Happy New Year. Can someone please tell me if as of today 1/14/24 Abby is still camming on Chaturbate or is she on anther site. At any rate any information is appreciated. Thanks

Hi All and Happy New Year. Can someone please tell me if as of today 1/14/24 Abby is still camming on Chaturbate or is she on anther site. At any rate any information is appreciated. Thanks
Online at this moment

Thanks but I can not find her on Chaturbate. can you kindly send me the correct link. Thanks in advance
I found the link, but she was off line. Denied again LOL. Thnaks for giving me heads up. I was too late