illusoryvoyager

Reaction score
See the penis. It is hard and long and of considerable heft in my hand. When measured from base to tip, the tape reads 10.5 inches.

At the present moment, I am passing it over the brunette’s face, sliding it gently around the side of her nose and then pressing its mass against her glow-in-the-dark blue eyes which she closes in reflex. I thump it three times against her forehead where it meets her long brown hair. It’s weight makes a satisfyingly deep sound against her skin. I am not above vanity.

I thump it again with a bit more force. She gasps a little and I can tell she is desperately anticipating me. She opens her mouth and I need no more invitation. I place my huge member against her lips. Immediately she slackens her jaw with a twist of her head to take me in. She is able to purse her lips around the head of my cock but that’s about all she can muster. Her lips are stretched to their limit around the inwards curve of my head and my tip is against the back of her tongue. She begins to undulate up and down around the head of my cock, sliding an inch or two beyond the head with each downwards motion. I let her do that for a few moments, feeling her soft tongue sliding like jelly around my shaft and seeing her cheeks bulge with my head pressing against them. It is beyond wonderful and I roll my eyes as she makes gurgling and smacking noises.

The first time I laid eyes on Katlyn I was ironically on a Tinder date with another woman at a sushi restaurant. Katlyn was the hostess and she greeted us at the door. Well, more like stunned me out of words. Her eyes were mesmerizing, her hair long, thick, and wavy just the way I like it, and she was wearing a long dress that in my lustful periphery I could tell was being stretched by an overtly impressive set of curves pinned in place by a reasonably narrow waist. She walked us to our table, during which time I held the small of my date’s back while staring surreptitiously at Katlyn’s enormous butt cheeks moving up and down in a heavenly pattern against her patterned dress. I could almost picture them bare with how much they pinched and dimpled up against her dress.

After we had been sat, Katlyn poured us water and informed us that our waiter would be over soon. She leaned over only slightly to pour my date her water but even so her cleavage elongated and fell downwards within her dress, providing me a heart-stopping view of a heavenly valley within her neckline that was so big it nearly came down and touched the table top. When she moved away from our table with her breasts swinging I took a glimpse at her profile, estimating that she could easily place a plate of food on top of her protruding melons without it tumbling to the floor. My penis twitched a little in my pants, and I cannot remember anything about my Tinder date, who was an attractive blonde but without much breasts to speak of. All I knew was that I had to return to this sushi restaurant alone. I have a few lusts and fetishes, I must admit, but among my desires, breasts rank supreme. Voluptuous women are my kryptonite, and Katlyn was a particularly strong breed.

It took me four visits to the restaurant over the next two weeks, but ultimately I was able to establish enough rapport with Katlyn to ask her out for a drink. A few hours after meeting at the cocktail bar, I now found myself back at my place with my engorged penis in Katlyn’s beautiful mouth. Not being able to resist, I push further into her, feeling her mouth clench as she begins to gag.

I pull it out to give her some relief and slap it against her cheeks. Her saliva traces an arc around her face as it dribbles from my cock onto her skin. She grabs my penis with both hands in a strong grip and sets upon it again, determined to blow me more aggressively. With the aid of her hands, she is able to steady herself and get about a third of the way down my shaft. I can feel her throat as she moves rhythmically and very quickly. She seems to take it as a challenge not to gag this time and at that she succeeds. I have her go on like this for a couple minutes, feeling myself getting harder within the warm confines of her mouth.

At peak firmness, I pull my penis out of her mouth and lift her up to me. We begin to kiss and my cock is speared against her upper belly and her breasts. It feels like a slab of marble against the clouds of heaven. I try not to think too much of how delightful it will be to tit fuck her at the end of our dance.

We continue to make out as I lead her backwards from the couch to the bedroom. With the exception of my penis hanging out of my unbuckled pants, we are both still fully dressed. On the bed I begin to massage her breasts through the fabric of her shirt, pressing them together several times to see her cleavage swell like a sweet wave at the top of the V neck. Her breasts are simply massive. I would be happy with just the size of the cleavage, but I know her breasts are like an iceberg where the majority of the mass lies hidden beneath the surface yet to be seen. I estimate they are J cups or thereabouts, something well beyond the F cups that I consider the minimum for a woman to arouse me with her chest alone. I am very happy.

As I fondle her pillowy melons she grabs my penis and begins stroking it furiously. This is the biggest fucking penis I’ve ever seen, she says with an intensity in her eyes.

I’m glad you like it, I respond. How about you show me those breasts of yours so we can introduce him?

She smiles and lifts her shirt off effortlessly over her shoulders and flings it away. Her breasts bounce a little within her heavy bra, with is built like an armory. She reaches back to undo what must be a very large clasp and then her bra falls away and her boobs take an immense tear drop shape and tumble down to her belly, framing her belly button on each side. I feel my penis pressed firmly against my stomach and I stroke it a few times taking in the goddess in front of me.

Fucking Christ, I say as I push my dick towards her chest and nestle it between her breasts. They are large enough to engulf my prized member, which most women can’t do. I pop my big penis in and out of its newfound shelter a few times and already I’m leaving precum on her chest.

I think your breasts are a little bigger than my cock.

Only juuuust, she says. She smiles and laughs a little laugh, then puts my head in her mouth again for a couple quick blows. She stops to admire me.

Okay. This thing is really huge. Fuck, it’s almost the size of my arm!

Her forearm grazes against my shaft, almost equal in length. She laughs again in wonder.

Want to feel it inside you?

Fuck yes! Please.

I help her take off her skirt and then slide her black lace underwear slowly down her long legs, feeling the smoothness of her milky skin on my journey down. I then remove my own shirt and start pulling my jeans the rest of the way down. My low hanging balls, each the size of a grapefruit, reveal themselves for the first time.

Holy fuck, she says. Are those fucking bull testicles?

I laugh. Perhaps, I say, thinking to myself of the healthy surprise waiting for her at the end of our romp.

I glide my penis over her belly and she shakes with unbridled excitement. I reach over to my nightstand and pull out a G31 condom, ripping it out of its packet and stretching it down its full length nearly to the base of my cock. I push the head of my penis into Katlyn and she takes a deep breath in. Slowly I begin to thrust into her, feeling every fold of her vaginal wall flush against my engorgement. She is whimpering slightly with each thrust and her breasts roll like oceans atop her torso. Vast oceans of milk swelling and rolling with their own tide and gravity. I reach down and knead her melons like dough while I speed up my thrusts into what feels like her lower belly. At one point I press my whole face down into her breasts and she smartly cups her tits around my ears and around the back of my neck. My massive member is pushing against the limits of her vagina while her massive tits swallow my thinking head whole. I am in heaven!

We keep going in this position until I feel her abdomen shaking. I’m not sure if she has come or not but I slide my penis out of her vagina and ask her to turn around. She puts her giant ass up in the air and arches her back. I can see her wet pussy inflated below. I place my hands upon her wondrous cheeks and squeeze to get a feel for her impressive booty. My cock is pressed against my torso, begging to go back in. I tilt my dick down with my right hand and aim it towards her vagina, sliding it in as much as I can. She groans and throws her head back. I start banging against her rear end, sending ripples racing across her immense butt. My balls droop and bang against her lower thighs while we go at it doggy style.

Fuck yes, she cries out. Fuck me harder.

I pound her harder and she starts repeating the word Please over and over while my balls start swinging underneath me like kettlebells and crash and bounce against her thighs in all sorts of directions as we fuck so out of control and breathless. My heart is beating fast and I’m starting to sweat. Even from behind I can see her boobs swinging around the sides of her, grazing the bedsheets and pillows. I lean as far forward as I can and wrap my arms around Katlyn so I can feel her breasts again.

God this is so good, I say.

Can I get on top, she asks.

I lie on my back and hold my cock upright like a spear waiting to impale her. She stands up and straddles around my throbbing erection, lowering herself down slowly as far as she can go. When the back of her vagina pushes up against my head, my large dick twists a bit under the weight of all her voluptuousness. I grab her by the hips and put some resistance against her buxom see saws. Her breasts widen out and slap together over and over again and I watch mesmerized and feeling my dick getting impossibly harder. When I can’t resist any longer I reach up and squish her breasts together, utterly made dumb by the penumbra of her breast line. I again imagine what it will be like to tit fuck her.

You fucking feel so amazing inside of me, she says.

You feel so amazing on top of me, I respond.

We continue with her on top for a while, her eyes rolled into her head as she twists and gets very vocal with every jab against my penis. My next door neighbor is probably hearing us at this point through the condo walls but I don’t care. Katlyn starts to drool as she loses herself in the sex, her saliva coming down towards her breasts. I reach up and swipe it from her mouth and spread it over her enormous left tit, having it glisten against her skin. She begins to contract more violently against my member which at this point feels like a piece of hardened steel inside of her.

A good measure of time seems to pass, but I feel like I exist out of time.

Katlyn, I say, as the gorgeous fire inside my penis begins to burn hotter.

I’m cumming, she suddenly blurts out as she gyrates around my penis and begins to convulse with pleasure. I can feel her wetness dripping against my lower shaft and the flat of my stomach.

Fuck, I say and hold onto her breasts as she arches her back and whimpers.

When she slows down I help my buxom siren unmount and I instruct her to face the other way and then have her roll down on my penis again. Her back is against my chest as I pull her towards me in an intimate reverse cowgirl position where I can smell and feel the tenderness of her hair. I go slow as I feel her shaking and throbbing still and take the opportunity to lick and kiss her neck and ears and wrap my hounding hands around her chest and push her spread-out boobs together to form a mound on top of her that you could hide a wine bottle in. I pump into her gently and then more strongly with my granite penis which seems to only get harder and harder with this woman. She begins to groan again and her boobs heave up and down with unstoppable momentum. I keep holding her breasts together and roll them around her chest like two basketballs on a slippery court. At this point, I can’t stop staring at them. They look like a pair of smooth moons glowing in the actual moonlight of the room. I start letting my anticipation build. I pump into her as much as I can, feeling her squeeze my dick harder after some time. I am starting to moan now as my penis begins to come alive with extra sensation. I go on jabbing deep into her until the feeling starts to truly intensify and take over me.

You know what I want to do now, I say with a shaking voice.

Cum on me, she says. I want you to.

Not quite yet, I manage to answer as I close my eyes and summon the last of my resistance. I slide her off me gently and go to the closet to get a few large beach towels to line the bed.

What are those for, she questions me with her tits dangling down her torso at the side of the bed as I maneuver the towels into place with practiced precision.

I ignore her and when I’m done with the towels I coax her onto her back as I slip off the condom and toss it to the side.

I want to titty fuck you, I finally say.

She smiles. Come here, she says, squeezing her huge tits together for me as she jiggles them a few times for good measure, sticking her long tongue out and curling it inwards in a gesture of come hither.

I straddle over her in haste, sinking my oversized balls into her soft belly as I desperately lower down and enter the valley of boobs that she has created for me. My penis disappears in and out of her as I thrust into her enormous chest. I can feel it physically pulsing now with strong electrical tingles racing up and down the shaft in a preview of what’s building up. The more I stare at her beautiful orbs being compressed by her hands while twisting and pushing upwards as they swallow the movement of my penis the more I feel my orgasm coming on.

I reach down and circle my fingers around her nipples. They are almost the size of a fried egg, I imagine you can hang a skillet off of them and I make a serious mental note to try this later. I squeeze her teats and she giggles with delight. I pull my penis from out of her fabulous breasts for a moment and go down to rub my face over each boob and lick and bite and chew and suck on her nipples like a madman. When I get my fill I get up again and continue titty fucking her.

I’m so close, I proclaim.

Fuck yeah, baby, I want you to cum.

I truly am almost there. I look down at my cock engulfed in her breasts and keep thrusting for as long as I can. Immense tingles of euphoria start sweeping throughout my meaty flagpole. I thrust harder into her and lean down to squeeze her breasts around my cock with my own hands. I pant and sigh and not much later I feel the first burst of cum rocketing up the base of my shaft and exploding out the top and into her eager chest.

Give me your cum, she says.

I convulse and cry out as I unload a dozen ropes of thick and warm cum between her magnificent breasts. I can see it starting to drip and pool towards the base of her neck.

I pull my cock out of the impossibly deep depths of her buxom valley which seems to take literal seconds to traverse and then press my exposed and exploding member against the top of each of her tits one after the other, drizzling her giant knockers with the next round of cum rushing from my shaft like gunfire. I grunt as rope after rope spreads across her tits and before long those enormous pieces of flesh are covered in thick white cum.

Holy fuck, she says as she stares at me with mouth agape.

My cock is still bursting and it is no longer aimed directly at her breasts. The fountain of cum shoots higher and smacks against her neck and stringy lines of cum trace across the length of her face leaving thick droplets behind and coming to land against her hair and the bed frame. I adjust to avoid her face and push my throbbing cock downwards taking aim at her belly instead. I sigh and moan as I unload and drip all over her tummy. She claps her hand around mine and squeezes strongly.

Oh baby, she says.

I can only moan in return. A pool eventually forms covering her belly button and dripping around her sides and waist and flows down like a river onto the towels on the bed.

How are you still fucking cumming, she asks.

I’m going to fucking cover you, I manage to say in whimpers as I continue in the full throes of my orgasm.

My penis angles down in my hand and I work up and down her legs until I am satisfied that I’ve hit every inch of them. I ask her to turn around and shoot fifteen or twenty blasts of cum across her back and hair. The cum shots explode and spread on impact some bounce across her shoulders and onto the pillows and the wood frame. I then place my penis between her jiggling ass cheeks and let the cum burst beautifully from my humming head as I drag it down her butt and then to the backside of her luscious thighs and calves.

I just fucking can’t, she says as she feels herself drenched in the warm gushing cum which continues to run.

I turn her back around and now feel like I can shoot intentionally towards her face. My cum splatters against her nose and eyes and she clenches and twists and turns but she also smiles with pleasure. Seeing her brilliant white teeth I push my exploding head towards her mouth. She props up a bit on the bed and encircles it with her lips. My cum splashes against her tongue and she strains her jaw as she takes a few loads as best she can but then I see her pull back a bit and my cum gushes out of her mouth in a heavy waterfall towards the bed. She coughs a little and I pepper her face with the subsequent rounds of cum. She has a full facial now and my heart is fluttering as I feel that my orgasm reaching its peak. I shove my penis back into her mouth and she twist her tongue so most of the cum is directed out the side of her mouth and towards the head of the bed. I groan and moan with pleasure as I fill her mouth and feel her tongue warmly pressing against my penis and back flowing a portion of the cum down my shaft.

I feel my orgasm finally starting to subside, my balls no longer contracting as violently. I push her back down on the bed and tit fuck her again for the last phase of it, letting the final volley of cum necklaces lose themselves within her gigantic mass of boobs. After I stop I sigh the longest sigh and pull my penis out in front of her. I take one of her hands and slide it up and down my cock. She continues the movement and thirty seconds later the last reserves of cum make their way up my shaft albeit slower than the ones that came before. A couple bursts shoot up towards her face and neck, and the rest of it dribbles like a bubbling volcano of cum lava down the length of my penis.

Well all subsides I say, Fuck that was good, and look at her.

That is the most amazing thing I have ever seen, she says.

You’re my cum queen, I say, and she laughs.

She is covered in my cum from head to toe, her thick brown hair matted down with it, and wide layers of cum ooze across the towels at the top of the bed like lakes of pleasure. The bed frame is a mess with at least twenty splatters of cum that I’ll have to clean up later.

I lay down on her and we make out as my cum slides warmly across the length of our bodies, my still erect penis snuggling the lower part of her breasts.

I have so many questions, she says.

Later, I tell her, and kiss her passionately. I feel utterly and completely relaxed. I grab a gob of cum from on top one of the towels and cup it down into her mouth. She swallows it eagerly and grabs my dick and strokes it. I’m still hard but I know it will fade down to half mast soon.

I’m so fucking turned on by your fucking cum, she says.

I act quickly to place another condom on my fading erection and push myself strongly into her vagina. She gasps loudly and I take her missionary style with her legs splayed out and dripping in cum. She cries out and I jam into her as quickly as I can to take advantage of what size I have left. She shakes against the bed and the towels fold a bit against her weight and the cum seems to pool around her.

Yes, fuck, yes, she yells out and soon she is cumming again. Her spasms are violently choking my penis, which is more of a gentlemen’s sausage now in terms of firmness, but is still plenty large to fill her vagina.

Fuuuuck she yells out as her juices burst out of her almost as strongly as one of my own ejections and then she sighs with immense relief and pleasure. I pull out of her for the final time that night, toss the condom aside, and lay down on my back next to her. My penis casts towards the side of me and rests against her cum soaked belly. We embrace in a side by side cuddle on our backs and quickly fall into the deepest of sleeps.