FFW4U ♦ 40I Cup I have been fucking

Hey guys, I want to apologize if I haven't responded. I've been busy with my family. My uncle passed away Tuesday after a tough battle with cancer. It was 2 months and 2 days after we lost my grandmother/ his mother and we will be burying him Saturday on what would have been her 90th birthday.
Promise I'll respond more after that. I still e joying seeing your comments and sweet message. Thank you all for putting a smile on my face during this difficult time.

-Lil:emoji_kiss:

Hey guys, I want to apologize if I haven't responded. I've been busy with my family. My uncle passed away Tuesday after a tough battle with cancer. It was 2 months and 2 days after we lost my grandmother/ his mother and we will be burying him Saturday on what would have been her 90th birthday.
Promise I'll respond more after that. I still e joying seeing your comments and sweet message. Thank you all for putting a smile on my face during this difficult time.

Sorry for you guys loss

My condolences on your loss.

*presses F

Yes our deepest condolences. We do appreciate the update and look forward to more content