38G Mistress Kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.
please lol

those are as fake as they come, all comments above regarding photoshopping the images are correct

In the photos provided, look at the last two (green shirt and yellow shirt).

Now look at all the ones above- does everyone see the huge difference in bust size? The first few pics look like hr breasts are twice as large as the last two pics.

Faked, for sure.

Next!

talk about stacked

dinton said:
please lol

those are as fake as they come, all comments above regarding photoshopping the images are correct

In the photos provided, look at the last two (green shirt and yellow shirt).

Now look at all the ones above- does everyone see the huge difference in bust size? The first few pics look like hr breasts are twice as large as the last two pics.

Faked, for sure.

Next!

I disagree.
Different bras drastically altar the appearance of bust size as well as body position changing their protrusion and of course camera angles, distance and lenses.

I can find you numerous G cup models that go from half a watermelon each breast in some pics to looking like they have C cups because the tops they are wearing and their bras tucking and positioning their breasts in a manner that makes them look small. A lot of videos prove this since there's nobody morphing their videos.

A girl I know in that middle ground, between D and DD, got nekkid on cam for me some months ago. Looked like she had C's but then she took her shirt off. Then it looked like she had D's and a funky cradling bra, then she took the bra off.
She was clearly a very large D, probably over but not quite a DD.
To see her walking around dressed like that however, you would never know she was well equipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.