34GG

Reaction score
I was dating this lady, not a bad looker, but then saw her tits, knew they were big but wow so full. she wasnt the most exciting sadly but wore nice bras and got to have them on my chest a few times, my fav with the busty ladies.

biggest were H cup but a little saggy, still very sexy though

no, not every women will send nudes. nor did i get chance to take pics of her, but as per the thread title it was asking about main experience.
not show pics of the biggest titted bird you nailed.

this is her if that pleases you

Attachments

• 14040032_841055046031079_4886771576980966450_n.jpg
    14040032_841055046031079_4886771576980966450_n.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 690
no, not every women will send nudes. nor did i get chance to take pics of her, but as per the thread title it was asking about main experience.

busty

Those are some huge ones props

Yes...this pleases me.

You said you had them on your chest a few times. Did you do anything else with them? Titty fuck them, cum on them, play with them wildly? Enquiring minds want to know!

never titty fucked em, not sure why not. she wasnt the most adventurous. just played with them constantly, kissing and sucking them.
i admit i missed a great chance.
Bummer man. Although, I admit to having dated a chick like that once. It didn't last of course.