2 alerts types tabs request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WatWit

Boob Connoisseur
Reaction score
why dont make 2 different alerts tabs ??

is that possible to code ?

a new for posted pictures and links ?
the default just for replies..

i get alot! of alerts but close to none contains replies with pics and link etc.. sometimes disappointing..

thz

Attachments

• You_Look_Nice_Today.jpg
    You_Look_Nice_Today.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 5
why dont make 2 different alerts tabs ??

is that possible to code ?

a new for posted pictures and links ?
the default just for replies..

i get alot! of alerts but close to none contains replies with pics and link etc.. sometimes disappointing..

thz
Well, I don't know about the ability of changing the s/w for 2 different types of Alerts. That's above my pay grade. :LOL:

But, Alerts are generated from:

1) Watched sub-forums and/or Topics. So, the more you click on the Watch tab, the more Alerts you're going to get.

2) Edit: Likes ( :oops: left it out yesterday :rolleyes: ).

3) Mods and admin actions against posts and threads. We have the choice of notifying posters (when moving/merging posts), and the thread o/p only of whatever actions are being taken.

We do this as a courtesy. And, yes, it takes extra time. But, if you don't want to be notified of these actions (including the IDaM), then we can chose not to inform you of these actions. Just send me a PM, and I'll inform the rest of the guys.

Now, a question for you, WW... When you see an Alert, "Model IDed. Thread merged with her original thread. BQ", and you click on the link, do you get redirected to the correct thread?

Last edited:
yes, im redirected to the correct thread.

thanks for the input. and your hard work.

merry c.

Glad to know that works. I tired it on myself, but the Alert never appeared. So, I was curious.

I thought that was the way it was, as I didn't hear from any member about it. But, one never knows.

Thanks for the kudos.

EDIT 26 DEC: Per PM with WatWit, thread has been Closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.