01 Robin's Job Interview

Ptar

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
MMF • Naive • BUSTY • Married • Taken Advantage

First few chapters. Drop me a comment! Love feedback; good and bad! LOL

________________________________________________________________________________________________

01 Robin’s Job Interview

CH1

“Ooh! Here’s one! Oh wait, I’ve never even been to a lighthouse before!” Robin laughed and kept scanning the paper.

Ralph stopped, wait, what? He looked over her shoulder, “Lighthouse?” Robin pointed at the help wanted ad and he read it through then sighed. “Um, honey, that says ‘light housekeeping’, a house, they’re looking for someone to do some light cleaning. Not a lighthouse.” What was he going to do?

“Light cleaning? Just to clean lights?” Her face was all crinkled up in confusion.

“No, no, honey.” He didn’t like this idea. God lover her, his wife was the sweetest, most caring, compassionate person he knew, but damn, she was so naïve and, well, as his day used to say, ‘not the sharpest pencil in the box.’ As a lawyer he made lots of money, more than enough that she had never had to work. But, now that the kids were in school full time and only 29 years old, she wanted a job, she wanted to contribute.

Ralph was right to be worried. His wife was the classic dumb blond, but with brown hair. The neighbor kid, 17-year-old Carl, was always coming over during the day when Ralph was at work offering to do chores for free around the house for Robin. She thought he was just a nice boy, but he had ulterior motives. See, Robin was maybe 5’8, tall for a woman, pretty brown hair cut in a short style, and while she might be considered chubby or a what’s that term: a BBW, it was her natural J-Cup breasts that caught the attention of everybody that knew her; men and women alike. Her looks coupled with her limited common sense is what worried Ralph the most.

CH2

Robin made her coffee and smiled. She loved the smell of morning coffee. ‘Ding-Dong!’ She looked at the clock: 7:46 am, who was that so early in the morning. Ralph had just left only minutes ago for work, maybe he had forgotten his key. She went to the front door and opened it, “Ralph, did you forget your” but it wasn’t Ralph, it was Carl from next door. He was so nice! “Oh! Carl, what are you doing up this early?”

Carl had watched Mr. Riley pull out of the driveway and as soon as he rounded the corner, he picked up the paper from the curb and headed up the drive. All smiles, he didn’t like to miss an opportunity. He rang the bell and the door opened. Gawd, she was wearing her pink fluffy housecoat, fuck, she looked good. Her hair was mussed, but her fucking tits looked amazing, like big pink pillows. “Um, hi Mrs. Riley. I brought up your paper.”

Oh, what a nice neighbor! “Carl! Why thank you!” She reached out to take it, but he accidentally dropped it. “Oops! I got it.” She bent over and picked it up, he was a nice boy, but he certainly was clumsy. He was always dropping stuff it seemed. With a big grin on his face, he thanked her and left.

The internet was great, but she enjoyed going through the paper and drinking her morning coffee. Like every morning, she scanned the help wanted section. She read through the same old ads, and then spied a new one.

“Administrative Assistant Needed: Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.”
She set down her coffee, considering the ad. She could do all that. She did tasks for Ralph around the house here all the time. She had been doing tasks for old Mr. Conway, their neighbor to the rear for a week before Ralph had put a stop to it. And Mr. Conway had been very happy with her work around his house. She called the number.

Yes, my name is Robin Riley. I’m calling about the administrative assistant job – An interview? Sure, when do you want me to come over? – Okay, I got it, 3 pm this afternoon! I’ll be there!

Oh, my gawd! She held her hand over her mouth! She had an interview today! She considered telling Ralph, but he would just try to talk her out of it. Her brow furrowed, she loved her husband, but he didn’t think she could do anything. He just wanted her to stay home. Well, she would show him! She put her cup in the sink and got moving, she needed to get ready. Oh, what would she wear?

Very nice first start.