Search results

1. A

Playback4fun - Saggy Goddess

Well, I only now discovered this amazing saggy goddess. I note she has been featured in three posts in the Saggy Tits thread. I do not know her name by she has a faphouse.com profile and also an xvideos profile too. Links to her are: https://faphouse.com/models/playback4fun...
  2. A

Monster mammed gilf

Trying to see if this delightful lady has done anything else, video wise or pictorially. A name would be very helpful or links to find more. Thank you. https://spankbang.com/4zkls-carct7/playlist/big+tits
  3. A

Full Figured Mature BBWs & SSBBWs with monster boobs

This thread is not for everyone. If you like skinny young women with big tits, there are 100s of threads that will suit you better. This new thread is being started in the hope that for any of the pics I post, someone can add more pics of that woman, and maybe even identify her for me so we can...
  4. A

BBW4U - Cici (a new bbw reddit find)

I just 'discovered' her today. What a beautiful woman! For those of us who love a bbw shaped body, Boobs. Belly, Bum and a hairy puss to boot!
  5. A

MATURE BBW4U - Miranda. Humongous breasted Aussie GILF

I came across an Aussie FB profile that caught my interest. Introducing Miranda.
  6. A

GILF Brenda Adams

On my xhamster account, I received a message from a GILF named Brenda Adams. I LOVED what I saw and was very fortunate that she sent me many photos of herself and her magnifiscent gilf mams. She used to have photo galleries, not sure why she removed them, if you have any pics of her, please post...
  7. A

SSBBW: Luscious Laura

Here is the object of my current admiration. Would love to know more and see more...any other pics/links/name?
  8. A

MATURE - Unknown Naked Granny for your viewing pleasure

Here are the ones of her from my collection...Enjoy First - Her (I think somewhere I saw her called Josie) with clothes on...
  9. A

Greek Big Brother

Was sent this clip from the Greek version of Big Brother...Love the movement as she runs in a huff over who ate her banana!!! lol
  10. A

English new busty, pachuca_curves, aka Pachuca Curves and Pachuca_Curves (No Premium Content)

IG: pachuca_curves (only 322 followers - but I think she is looking for more) She is a sweetheart who is "growing them". She has an only fans too. Any wins would be appreciated. Without further ado...there are some interesting before and now shots below - she has DEFINITELY grown. DNP - No...
  11. A

REQUEST MATURE - Katia

I think this is what you are after mate...enjoy... https://xhamster.com/videos/a-woman-with-a-huge-bust-dancing-3-11106954
  12. A

Reeferexi420 - BBW4U

IG: reeferexi420 For those who like their girls big with voluminous proportions, please enjoy this wonder. Let's begin with her big magnificent ass...
  13. A

PAWG: Aussie girl Bella @bellapawg_magic

A very delicious, fun and cool PAWG "friend" of mine joined IG recently. Go and follow her. Here is content from her IG....https://www.instagram.com/bellapawg_magic/ In future posts I shall provide some exclusive video content from her that she has sent to me...in the meantime, enjoy.
  14. A

ID / MATURE / REQUST (fulfilled) ♦ Granny Mega Mams (as of 10-1-19, no ID. BQ)

Looking for more of this gorgeous massive boobed woman! She has tats that are easily identifiable....
  15. A

BBW4U/MATURE: Busty greyish Mature with glasses and heart necklace

Looking for more of this gorgeous woman!
  16. A

REQUEST Huge hootered blonde with glasses - MATURE BBW4U / SSBBW.

GILF Boob hounds - I discovered this wonder only today. Not much of a looker, but OMG on the boobs... Any information on who she is and more pics or vids would be greatly appreciated!
  17. A

BBW4U: Betty NYBBWLOVER1962 from Brooklyn NY

Looking to see if any of you bbw champions have any more pics/vides etc of this fine 56 yo J-cup woman named Betty from Canarsie NY. Found her on xhamster under the name NYBBWLOVER1962. The above is all the info I have on her. Below is EVERYTHING I have of her both pics and vids....please add...
  18. A

Russian Women in my VK feed

Had a look at my VK.com account today and there was a plethora of boob and bbw, and many before unseen, so without further ado, some of today's Vk.com finds:
  19. A

BBW4U - Ekaterina Dudkova from VK

Have been enjoying this full figured and stacked goddess. Would love to know if there are any nudes out there.
  20. A

LAX 747-Jumbos - Brief but beautiful

I was in a rental car shuttle and spotted this woman walking. Had to go total zoom on my camera phone and of course not be seen like a perv from the others on the shuttle. This was all I managed. Would love to have video'd more. I watched her as we drove for a while before I pulled my phone...