Search results

1. A

College girl fantasy

When I was in undergrad in a private university in south Georgia, there were just tons of really hot looking chicks. I am sure most folks had that experience. Unfortunately for me, there were not a lot of huge boobs running around campus. However, there was this one girl in the XO...
  2. A

First time with big boobs

When I was a sophomore in high school (way back in the mid-80s) there was not a lot of what I would consider big boobed girls around. However, there was one chick in my 10th grade homeroom that had HUGE boobs at the time. This was before all the correct bra size craze started. Anyway, she was...
  3. A

College Lifeguard with my wife as the big boobed gal!

Yep, I would describe my wife as a VERY flirty MILF. She is in her early 40s. She works out but has gained weight through the years in all the right places. Again, depending on bra, she is a 34FF/34G/34H. Granted, that used to seem huge to me but through the years as most of you guys can...
  4. A

How to watch UK Celebrity Big Brother in USA

Hey folks. Got an alert today that Beth Chapman (HUGE Titted wife of Dog the Bounty Hunter) was going to be on the Celebrity Big Brother show in the UK. Does anyone have any ideas on how to watch this in the USA? It does not need to be a live view but maybe a recording. I just figured there...
  5. A

Hot HUGE boob MILF in Destin - What bra size???

Hey folks. Just returned from an early summer jaunt down to Destin, FL. It is mainly condos so typically old folks and families...including my family so I had to be stealthy in taking photos. Anyway, as we were walking down to the beach, this very tan mid-40s looking babe with a T-shirt...
  6. A

My Very Busty Mature MILF

Hope you enjoy my wife's rack...yes, I am VERY lucky! She absolutely loves to hear what folks think of them and what they would like to do with them :) Will post some of her and a bra...if the comments are good, more to come! Enjoy!