Search results

1. T

Karla James Tits Appreciation Thread (NO PREMIUM/PAID CONTENT) - FFW4U to BBW4U

She said the cumshot was real and it defintely looks like a real cock at the end.
  2. T

She's playing with her fans expectations and fantasies and makes you pay for that. I guess I would have bought the video for what it is at a fair price, but it was pretty obvious that it was some kind of roleplay. Fair enough but yeah her OF is pretty frustrating, there's A LOT of teasing and...
  3. T

I don't think that was a "sex tape" and it was only available for a few hours.
  4. T

Same here, I asked and she didn't reply so I guess not
  5. T

Rachel Aldana Appreciation Thread (No Premium Content)

Nah her OF seems pretty dead at this point. Don't subscribe as she's only offering pay-per-view content like once in a month, and it's basically just her washing her tits in the bath while staring at the camera. I know that she doesn't need the money anymore as she has resumed her job and...
  6. T

Maggie Green Appreciation Thread

She releases most of her HC directly and exclusively through OF.
  7. T

Janine Discussion Thread

$100k a year for posting IG content ? Doesn't work like that. As soon as people pay, the expectations aren't the same, and I'm not only talking about nudes. People are consumers on OF, not followers. It's not something you can keep on the side like instagram.
  8. T

Mysti C, model from...

He's German, right ?
  9. T

Lisa Bukawski. Huge G's on Busty Petite and She Is Absolutely Gorgeous

Are you sure about this ? The score blog just says that she sent them a picture, nothing about her "debut"
  10. T

Poetry Travis, aka PoetryStudios - FFW4U / Small BBW4U

I liked the video. She is not a sex bomb but she has an incredible body and she has come a long way from her "glamour boudoir photography only" days. Don't pay attention to the ungrateful lurkers.
  11. T

Agnetis Miracle (aka Duana) Appreciation Thread

Agnetis "retired" years ago, all the sets and videos from her personal website were actually shot over a short period of time, you can tell that because she always looks the same. Most of the outdoor sets were shot during her "holiday" in Greece. I don't even think that she was running the...
  12. T

Does she post content on her OF or is it just teasing for paying content ?
  13. T

Rachel Aldana Appreciation Thread (No Premium Content)

You're a bit harsh. She did some pretty hot content this year, not really showing a lot more than on PUF but at least she's not clinging onto the "glamour only" stuff anymore. I don't know what you mean by "working for a studio", apart from Score, PUF and a few niche websites who are left...
  14. T

Alaura Grey - FFW4U / Small BBW4U

I don't know why that question is getting asked so much. Most OF aren't worth buying contentwise. The stuff is often amateurish (but not in a good way), boring and overpriced. Most girls chose the lazy way knowing that there will always be guys ready to pay for nothing as long as they can...
  15. T

Janine Appreciation Thread - rat loving nerd with big bazookas •(She Doesn't Do Topless)

If only... for the christmas of grown men... :sneaky::emoji_nose:
  16. T

Maria (Mia) Zarring Appreciation Thread

Same here. I think she has one of the best pair of natural boobs ever seen (with Linsey and Wendy Fiore) not to mention her gorgeous hourglass figure. I've been searching her picture for years, including on russian websites, and could never find any nudes except for the few "faceless" pictures...
  17. T

Janine Appreciation Thread - rat loving nerd with big bazookas •(She Doesn't Do Topless)

Maybe you should stop that endless babbling about what will happen or not. It's not like any of that reverse psychology bullshit will have an effect on her. She seems to follow her own pattern and I see no reason to assume that anything that we will say - or will not say for that matter - is...
  18. T

Tessa Fowler Appreciation Thread (LIMIT PREMIUM CONTENT TO 2 PIX PER SET)

No they are actually getting off on the idea that she's unobtainable, that no man could ever dream to fuck her.
  19. T

Tessa Fowler Appreciation Thread (LIMIT PREMIUM CONTENT TO 2 PIX PER SET)

From what I get, she "freaked out" because of the reaction of some of her white knight fans who just can't handle the idea of their favorite model with a cock in her mouth. Her onlyfans is full of lunatics literally begging her not to post hardcore content (even titfucking a dildo is too much...