Search results

1. roberttoddy10

REQUEST The old Sitiofan

Hey guys, any of you remember Sitiofan?? Had some of the best rare 90s boobstar content. Was a fantastic site. Anybody have access to that material....its been down a while
  2. roberttoddy10

TiffBiff, a new instagram Big Titty thoroughbred

https://www.instagram.com/tiffbiff7/ What do you guys think? Some nice big sloppy tits on her there are a few videos that are tits(meaning awesome, lol)
  3. roberttoddy10

Famous male celebrities who are into massive boobs

Hey guys....I've always felt that our passion and obsession for extremely large breasts is special and also rare. Guys like big boobs, but not many are into girls like busty dusty, sarenna lee, leanne crow, etc....we have a sizeable, but still rare fetish. I love this... As such, I have...
  4. roberttoddy10

Big tits in NY

Hey guys, anyone know where I can get some huge titted entertainment in NYC?? i would do anything to be in the old days when girls like letha were in the clubs all over
  5. roberttoddy10

Do big titty girls like her make you hard w/o doing anything

I have a hot girlfriend w double d's and i get to have sex regularly as well as twack fairly frequently, however, when I see a girl who is thin, hot, and with triple d's or bigger, i always approach and try to throw some game, but i realize that my dick is getting hard just talking to them. It...
  6. roberttoddy10

Tina Angel pics and vids....soooo underated!!

This godess is amazing. Please post any and all pics and vids. There used to be this video of her on this fitness video w George Jones on Sitiofan which the link no longer works. Tina squirms around in such a seductive way with her huge tits swaying in a sexy pink top.....Please help this...
  7. roberttoddy10

Huge tits mashed up against some lucky guy

This has always been one of my favorite style of pics, particularly because I love it when it happens in real life and feel a busty girl's breasts pressed close. I can always imagine myself in one of the guy's shoes and how shocked the unsuspecting lady (Sarenna, linsey, dusty, leanne, merilyn...
  8. roberttoddy10

Has anyone been on the Score Boob Cruises?

The boobcruise was my ultimate fantasy. I was unfortunately in highschool at the time otherwise I would definately have been there. I can only imagine what it would be like to have all those amazing tits just jiggling all over, I think I would fully erect the entire time. Would love to hear...
  9. roberttoddy10

Big tits in evening gowns...classy tits

I love a girl with monster tits spilling out of a dress...out on the town with a pair of huge knockers always garners the appropriate attention and staring. Sarenna gets me rock hard in second in this dress