Search results

1. Algren

Huge tits on bumble

Great pics but most of these aren't 'matches' but rather just coming across someone's profile.
  2. Algren

Dating app monsters - Match.com is DNP, so no pics from POF, Tinder, Hinge, etc

I've been on AFF for over two years now. You have to jump through the same hoops and deal with the same level of feminine madness despite then trying to convince you that everyone is there for a good time. A lot of time wasters and AFF plants.
  3. Algren

Hook up with very busty girl

The apathy that you are treating this endeavour with is disappointing. Either commit and go for it or bail once again and don't go for it.
  4. Algren

Rant - They’re so frustratingly rare…

It can be crushing fella. No two ways about it. But there is at least the positive that you actually got her to a date and she gave you the chance to present yourself. Many can have a nice online conversation and not even make it to the next step because they are immediately forgotten the...
  5. Algren

Recent work trip - my online date

Immature deceivers pushing stories to gullible fools that clearly aren't true.
  6. Algren

Okay fella, you keep smoking that crack pipe...
  7. Algren

REQUEST MissBebeSota - big boobs Brazilian

I'm assuming you guys are probably already aware of this little pocket rocket. I did do a quick forum search but couldn't find anything. She's this hot 22 year old who grabbed a camera and basically reviews different beaches in Brazil. The reviews are far from comprehensive or even useful but...
  8. Algren

Finally, story about a woman glad she avoided breast reduction

Her sex scene in The Voyeurs is mind bendingly hot.
  9. Algren

Are there any women out there who actually enjoy having big tits (stop me if this has been asked before)?

Many of the women with big tits enjoy the attention and being head and shoulders above the competition. Some that are too big might not like them from a back support angle and some will feign that 'they are too big' but invariably they'll be more than happy to exploit the advantage when it suits...
  10. Algren

Wooplus App

I've been aware of it for a couple of years now and even have a good female friend on there. It is a thing but it suffers from the same problem that they all do. Hardly any quality women, an over abundance of men and a good smattering of bots.
  11. Algren

Finding it hard to believe that someone of this calibre would be on a dating website. And if they were it would only be to provide a link to their insta which in turn links to their OF. The idea that you could just chat to someone like this for a week and then hook up is laughable. Her inbox...
  12. Algren

Is there a celebrity with huge tits?

I saw her over the weekend in the film The Voyeurs and OMG. Without sounding too over earnest she really did sell the sex scenes. Not as in 'she got a good railing' but rather in the scenes being so amazingly sensual and erotic. She conveyed this almost obtainable Plain Jane but glowed into an...
  13. Algren

The Temptress & Her Quiet Admirers

You can't. You've won the genetic lottery and have been blessed with a figure that men go crazy for. So just like an actual lottery winner contemplating whether he/she should take the Rolls or the Fiesta to the shops, you also need to conceal your lottery win if you want guys to treat you...
  14. Algren

So in answer to the OP, you need to look less like a Ferrari and more like an old banger!
  15. Algren

Haha. My point is that if you are uncertain of your driving ability you will feel more confident using the old car rather than the expensive Ferrari with the huge insurance excess.
  16. Algren

I'm not saying women shouldn't be confident of their desirability but it's all about context and presentation. If you're learning to drive are you choosing the banged up old car or the shiny new Ferrari?
  17. Algren

Surprisingly confident username and title and style of prose for someone not self aware enough to see that you simply need to dial down the power of your allure if you seek more normal interactions.
  18. Algren

Do big-titted women prefer a bigger dick?

All women want a bigger cock because more length gives your more opportunity and contingency. What car is going to offer a better driving experience at 70mph? The car whose top speed is 80mph or the car whose top speed is 120mph? If the pleasurable sensation comes from the friction of in and...
  19. Algren

Drunken temptation with my girlfriend's busty work colleague

Thought I'd pull this one from the vault for any new people around. It's long but hopefully you'll think it pays off.
  20. Algren

Just need advice on how I approach a girl online

Nauseating virtue signalling.