Search results

1. I

Nadine J. lookalike found on dating site

I found this little lady on a dating site this weekend. She is quite the beauty. A bit shorter and thicker than Nadine Jansen, but could easily pass for a busty sister. Regardless I'd happily hump her to Miami and back. Enjoy
  2. I

The Haunting of Bly Manor BOOBEEZ

All: As I was less than 3 minutes into the 1st episode of The Haunting of Bly Manor, I spotted these beautiful mounds of wedding party goodness. Forgive the quality of the pic, but am posting as quickly as possible to share the bounty. As it's a side view, the immense size is easy to...
  3. I

No pic, but DAYUM!!!

Wow!! I just checked into my doctor's office. He has a new, super-cute, ultra-busty receptionist with at least 8 inches of cleavage. Her face....beautiful. Eyes...captivating. The cleavage....like I said....about 8 inches and she had it all on display as she sat in her chair as I stood above...
  4. I

My new submissive 36-M

I have been very fortunate to have had the pleasure of enjoying a good number of exceptionally busty girlfriends over the years. (Anywhere from D to N cups over the years.) The best of those girlfriends, regardless of cup size, are the ones who offer themselves as submissives. Whether simply...
  5. I

FFW4U - BustyAmy G / Amy G, Busty Black Babe

Mod Edit: Added Busty to her name for easier title searches. BQ ... https://www.facebook.com/amy.gonzalez2 Mod edit (BBL46LL): Added SM link provided by a member (thanks, MarieSeldenKnows). ------ I just saw these this morning and had to post them. She has a cute face, several inches of...