Search results

1. Q

My new polish cleaner(do not repost)

As a rule, I don't post/repost something anyone posts privately. Just social media or well known model. To be fair to the reposter, this thread is 65 pages now and it doesn't mention to not repost content in the title or first post. From experience in many threads, a lot of people will fail to...
  2. Q

Can’t message any admin

I think you need at least 5 posts before you can message others. The site staff has had to make several recent changes to combat spam bots
  3. Q

Updating profile photo

I was curious about that since follow bots didn't have a profile pic. Probably the safest bet to save the couple people that would actually go to the link
  4. Q

Hot Young Lady With Big Tits (No Socials)

Forgot I had a thread on her.
  5. Q

Lana Kendrick, aka Peeknplay

There are ways to still download the DRM content. I don't deal with OF so I don't know how myself, but I know there's content getting out for models that have it enabled.
  6. Q

Hacker Attack Again - Look Here for Updates

Yeah, looks like bots following you is the latest attack/spam method. Still not annoying as the mass posting
  7. Q

Karina C

And another in a picture post. Only one she appears in
  8. Q

Karina C

Latest post
  9. Q

Jazmine - jazzlovescoffee

Parts of it maybe. It was posted 2 days ago and I don't think she was doing eyebrows 3 years ago
  10. Q

Jazmine - jazzlovescoffee

I think I need to check out tiktok a little more often
  11. Q

Anyway to block users or threads?

If you click on a user's name, you can select ignore to no longer see what they post. I don't know of a way to block a thread. If you're receiving notifications for a thread, you either posted in that thread or have it selected to watch. You can remove a thread from watch list or delete your...
  12. Q

Tiny tits sub forum

I believe they're allowed in most sections of the forum. Just don't label the thread with a title saying "You won't believe how big these are" or something like that. I can almost guarantee they won't make another subforum dedicated to it because managing what goes in which forum is already...
  13. Q

Suspect links flooding threads

A side request to honest members. Don't quote reply these links. Just makes extra work for the mods to get rid of them. Report them and move on
  14. Q

Screen Recording Software

Looking for an app to screen record snapchats on iphone that do not notify others that it was recorded. Let me know if you have a working solution. I know of the airplane mode trick, but this is tough to repeat and risky. And there's no 2nd phone or PC to workaround that way.
  15. Q

I'm kind of a newb with Snapchat

Being added back and reading your message is more of a close friend thing. A lot of girls get a lot of messages, especially if they run a public snapchat. I don't really use it much anymore myself, but I used to use it a fair bit.
  16. Q

Karina C

I think it's more that she isn't wearing a pushup in these videos
  17. Q

Ashley Tervort (No Media Allowed)

The ig is probably a fake. She got the implants out.
  18. Q

Karina C

Lol, that has been the case for what I've seen. She has the worst internet
  19. Q

Karina C

Anyone catch the live she did earlier on tiktok?
  20. Q

Karina C

If you're following her, grab it all please