1. swilley06

Pink Dress

No results with reverse image search engines
  2. swilley06

Lainey Wilson (County Musician)

Her booty has recently become a trending topic on social media
  3. swilley06

Third-Party Instagram Viewers

Does anyone have a recommendation for third-party Instagram viewers (imginn.com is one I've used before)? I'm trying to find a way to view all of the followers on publicly-accessible accounts. Scrolling through the app is so time-consuming.
  4. swilley06

Russia/Ukraine Conflict (OK to discuss the Girls from there, NO Political discussion)

Certainly, there are more important things in life than our obsessions with busty ladies, but with this Russia-Ukraine situation, it is weird to see the busty Russian models and amateurs going about their daily business while my favorite Ukrainian ladies are essentially in hiding or on the run...
  5. swilley06

Reddit NSFW Workaround?

I'm not a huge reddit user but I've noticed they have a NSFW ("Not Safe for Work) blur on all explicit images and videos which requires the user to click each image/video to see what was posted. This is very time-consuming when you're trying to figure what's posted so you don't repeat itit...
  6. swilley06

Who is this Candid Chick in the Green Top Crossing the Street?

I was looking for another chick but this stunner popped up
  7. swilley06

Titty Tiers

(Edited post) I'm trying to develop a clear & relatively straightforward set of tiers or categories for boob sizes. I'm trying to limit it to five tiers/categories (i think three is too low and ten is too high). The challenge I'm encountering is how to take into account a woman's overall body...
  8. swilley06

Julia Goerges (Pro Tennis Player)

This German beauty is not massive but is fairly big for a pro athlete (2019 Fed Cup tie v. Lativia)
  9. swilley06

Creating Video Compilations

Video compilations (scenes or moments from scenes) have been around for years but it's one thing I've never tried to create on my own. Does anyone have some basic tips on how to get started (particular software program, merging different file types, etc.)?
  10. swilley06

"Create A Calendar Challenge" (Add Yours Too)

As 2020 arrives shortly, new calendars will be on the market. This gave me an idea about creating a calendar with your favorite big boob model (a-la Curvy Berlin). Here are the ground rules: 1. Post a pic of the model with one photo (attachment) for each month. 2. All pics must be of the...
  11. swilley06

Score is Offering "Finder's Fees"

There's a lot of greatness in this forum and on the internet as a whole, but this idea could get dicey. I'll concede that many models have been "discovered" by studio & producers after receiving the initial contact from a 3rd-party (typically a friend or significant other) but an initiative...
  12. swilley06

Carina Witthoeft - German Pro Tennis Player

13. swilley06

Flickr as Free Service About to End

Flickr is a major image host and while it doesn't have an enormous amount of big boob content I wanted to inform you all that they are transitioning into a paid image hosting service. I have some images hosted there as well and they're saying only 1,000 photos will be available to host for...
  14. swilley06

Not Able to Edit Some Posts

I made a post earlier today that I want to edit (image link wasn't showing up) but that option is not available for some reason. Any reason for this issue? I want to delete this posthttp://www.titsintops.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=651358#651358
  15. swilley06

Posting Photos Across Multiple Threads

Guys, If a photo of chick applies to multiple threads (i.e., her own named thread; the small, medium, big thread, the prom thread, etc.) do you think we should post it in just one thread or post into all threads that apply?
  16. swilley06

Busty Russian woman Valentina G.

Found her in another forum, no name attached though
  17. swilley06

Undiscovered Busty Amateurs

Any of you guys think about how many busty amateurs are still out there (there meaning on the internet) we haven't found so far? I've always understood the mega-busty women are a rarity to a certain extent but I still think there's many of them we haven't seen. Searching for them can get...
  18. swilley06

Public Gatherings With Big Boobs (Tits In Public)

I was thinking about some of the public gatherings/events where you may have a good chance to see multiple busty women and this is what I've got so far: Renaissance festivals Mardi Gras Ethnic/cultural parades Las Vegas pool clubs Comic-Cons/Cosplay What other type of events do guys know...
  19. swilley06

Women Who Actually Like Their Big Boobs - How common is it?

Have you guys come across any ladies (particularly non-models) that genuinely like having large breasts? We've all heard the negatives of being busty: the weight, back problems, trouble finding clothes, and the attention that comes with it. However, I've been curious if some ladies out...
  20. swilley06

Ladies of the Brooklyn West Indies Parade

Found a collection of West Indies Parade pics from the last few years and I must say this helps confirm that some specific parts of the world produce some very busty women. These parades were in Brooklyn so I'm not sure if these ladies are native-born West Indians or just descendants of them...