1. M

My dirty fiance

Any updates?
  2. M

BBW4U ♦ Friend of mine

Wow. Any chance of more??
  3. M

My naughty friend, requests for photos welcome

That's awesome. Were you able to take more pictures? What was the reason so long? She finally couldn't resist and needed to be satisfied? Please share your story. And congratulations.
  4. M

Any more Updates Gary? Love to hear the status...and to see some more awesome adventures.
  5. M

BBW4U ♦ huge tits (h/c content)

thats awesome! is she pregnant?
  6. M

BBW4U ♦ Fuck Buddy - Big Boobs w/ elastic bands

Great pics! Fuck buddy you say? Let see! :P
  7. M

Gary first and foremost! I gotta say Thank you! Your a lucky man with getting to fuck this amazingly busty babe! While she was pregnant and even now! What I (i think we all) would like is to see some actual video! Maybe PM and we can try and get these warlocks what they deserve! I...
  8. M

Are you kidding? I Wait for your post's man! I just wish you would tell us more about her and what you get to do with her. Lucky bastard!
  9. M

Gary any lucky evenings as of lately? Please do share! love to hear (and see) more! keep it going on man!
  10. M

Great stuff Gary! Have you fucked her yet? If so can you provide some penetration shots? Where does she want your load? Is she not lactating? Lucky guy! Keep up the good work. She is Obviously needing it! ..and who's this new woman?
  11. M

Gary we need more material!!! have any penetration shots?
  12. M

ALRIGHT!!!!! Great to hear! Are the Pre or Post Pregnancy? Any Pics of her pregnant belly? Love to see more. And any more information would be awesome. (like are you still seeing this amazing wonder after she had her baby, how did you meet this supermodel!) Lucky bastard! :D
  13. M

holy cow man! I thought this was a goner! You are one lucky bastard! I am so jealous! Please keep us posted! Any video? Is she milking yet? Love to see those monster drip! How far along is she? Does her bf know that you have been keeping her well feed! So many questions! Damn you are one lucky...
  14. M

BBW4U ♦ my busty wife candids from above

holy crap! I would love to see those massive tits lactating! Even Spraying..omg!! You are so lucky my man!
  15. M

My 34G friend

any chance of having more pics? quiet the story. I am jealous I must say. Wish I could find a busty girl like that for a threesome (or even not a threesome! AHAHHA) Keep playing with those warlocks man!
  16. M

Please just tell us if there is more to come!! I can't wait any longer!!!
  17. M

HOLY FUCK! these pics are WAY better!! pic 26 is EPIC!!!! you need to fill us in with the pics in between!! more fucking shots...soooo hot!!! tell us more about her bein preggo!!
  18. M

My Girl Friends and the yellow bikini

wow you are lucky thanks for sharing and love to see more as i speak for everyone here
  19. M

My 34K MILF fuck buddy

Fantastic! please share more she is amazing!