Search results

1. BoobbleGumCrisis

POV: Life has blessed you - Big breasts in first person angle

What would life look like if you had big udders? Thread to post boobs in first person angle. Without anything else to add, thank you for your contributions.
  2. BoobbleGumCrisis

BOOB-PUNCH! - Big breasts face slapping / fighting

Thread to post those videos where huge breasts hit someone's face or are used roughly to make a breast fight. Breasts slapping, suffocation, beating, etc. Is allowed
  3. BoobbleGumCrisis

REQUEST Missing Big boob fiction thread

I was wondering about the name of a thread in the stories section. It was a fanfiction of a boy's friend's big-breasted girlfriend who she found a comfortable place to feel desired by her big breasts on this guy whos friend of her boyfriend. Another thing I remember from the story is that they...
  4. BoobbleGumCrisis

Boob sucking / titty sucking & lactating content

I don t know how to name this thread. So, basically i'll dump all content mouth-boobs related. Feel free to contribute to this thread. Mostly self-sucking or self-licking, dry suckling or lactating g/g, breast kissing, breastfeeding vids, with sound. gifs are great but preferably vídeos. This...
  5. BoobbleGumCrisis

For Spanish speaking members

First thread here haha.. So, i'd like to make a thread for us spanish speakers to discuss whatever it comes to this boob fetish that we all share. It seems that here in TiTs has a lot of people from different places. Let s talk. Greetings from México. Éste es mí primer thread, así que me...