Search results

1. C

Candid Busty GRANNIES (add yours; See 1st Post)

Really enjoyed these at the airport - not huge - but heavy and soft by the looks of them. Decent body too. Around 60 I'd say.
  2. C

FFW4U ♦ 38G GILF mistress

Oh yes wife is big too but prefer mistresses soft udders - they're growing too she just threw out a load of old bras. She's coming down Wednesday for an overnight stay at a hotel. Said she'll bring one of her daughter's 36E bras to squeeze into for me hehe Mod Edit: Please refrain from posting...
  3. C

GILF alert!

This 70+ lady was on her way to a neighbourhood watch meeting at my local pub - I know what I was watching. Love it when you get the 60+ 70+ women where they've really grown big over the years.
  4. C

The one in the bra was taken on Weds morning during sex - my wife's away on holiday so thought we'd use her side of the bed … and her bra & night gown lol
  5. C

Some more - she's met someone local to her now but has promised to keep coming down to see me hehe. I love her in the sweaters - last time she rode me in one (the red one earlier in the thread).
  6. C

Here's some more she just turned 58 and I met her through an online word game she lives a long way from me - which is convenient - not on my doorstep and she happily visits for a couple of days every few months.
  7. C

A few of my candids

Fully clothed but teasing
  8. C

She's late 50's - seeing her next on May 2 - can't wait - loves riding!.
  9. C

We meet every few months - love her tits so much big heavy hangers and so soft.
  10. C

Big Tits Tight Top in Majorca

Caught as she passed.