Search results

1. Giopp

Chiara G., aka Shabel. Busty Social Media girl

Summer is approaching...
  2. Giopp

Gianclaudia

Time to update the thread a bit...
  3. Giopp

GrowingEm (aka Growing Em / Them, 2nd Generation Thread; add yours too)

I eagerly look forward to 2030
  4. Giopp

Vittoria R

Year-end boobs....
  5. Giopp

Miriam Gonzalez

Am I exaggerating if I say she is the most beautiful mom in the world?.... :love::love::love:
  6. Giopp

Any Tiktok Tits finds (Links ONLY; No media - See 1st Post)

She is probably the most famous Italian tiktoker of the moment
  7. Giopp

Roberta Pedon - VINTAGE

Probably the most beautiful boobs of the 1970s
  8. Giopp

Laura Katz at CurvyBerlin

Laura is magnificent. Extraordinarily beautiful. Never an exaggeration, never a "vulgar" photo... pure teutonic style.
  9. Giopp

Vittoria R

Always with big boobs in full view on Oct. 31 as well
  10. Giopp

Milena Velba Appreciation Thread (NO Full Photo Sets + NO media with Nadine J in them)

I wonder if anyone in her current work environment knows her and has had knowledge of her previous life
  11. Giopp

Girls with Massive Bellies only

My guess is that after finishing two she gets up and gets four more
  12. Giopp

Slice_of_Salami, SliceOfSalami and bel_larcombe

Her nipples have discovered that she has just opened onlyfans so they are swelling and swelling out of all proportion to come out of her shirt and show us those big boobs in all their majesty
  13. Giopp

Milena Velba Appreciation Thread (NO Full Photo Sets + NO media with Nadine J in them)

Agreed. Although twenty years have passed at least two or three handjobs a week must be devoted to Milena as a matter of obligation. From an artistic point of view I am not surprised that many performers have taken their cues from her movements.... Milena and Daktari revolutionized that world...
  14. Giopp

Ananaska (NO SOCIALS PLEASE)

The face she makes at the fifth second is like: "what are you looking at my big boobs, you little piggy!"
  15. Giopp

Young and sweet xxlilylynnxx aka Sara B.

Well what can I say.... when I picture the stereotypical American teen boob blonde getting drunk at college parties I probably think of her....
  16. Giopp

I was 13 years old when the video of Milena getting her tits sucked on the highway came out. The Internet had come home to me a few weeks before, and she was the first big-boobed woman I saw on the Net. I was enraptured by her piercing gaze, her ease on set, and the fullness and roundness of her...
  17. Giopp

Mikahhlynn, tiktok goddess beware scammers trying to sell 'wins' elsewhere

Face (and especially nose) blatantly modified with artificial intelligence. But......why?
  18. Giopp

ASIAN ♦ Yoko Matsugane

Magnificent. In my opinion the most beautiful Asian ever. It's just too bad that we never got to admire her in full nudity and that she has been out of sight for more than a decade.
  19. Giopp

Olga from St Petersburg, Russia - MATURE

Fantastic. Some ladies only age but as boobs they always stay young