Search results

1. S

How to grow the boobs bigger.

Hi all, Going to get straight to the point. Amazing busty (16H) and big booty gf. She lost abit of weight recently and they dropped to a 14H. Love her to death, but just like me she's a fan of boob growth and bigger boobs, so it's not what we are after. Just wondering fellow boobologists...
  2. S

Briana aka bribreezy_bad huge black boobs

Anyone know her size ?
  3. S

Controlled macromastia/breast growth

Interesting point. But I think in this case, not all the "hyper sensitive to estrogen" cells have been removed, and after BR the ones that remain grow. Wouldn't it be cool if we can induce hyper sensitivity to estrogen. Triggers like this happen uncontrolled, like side effects of medication...
  4. S

Controlled macromastia/breast growth

Just a general discussion regarding future technocological advancements in the medical field. Do you think in the future we will be able to properly understand macromastia and promote proper breast growth. I understand there's natural breast growth strategies but nothing widely accepted and...
  5. S

Abbi Secraa / Nelli Roono Appreciation Thread (No Full Movies/Image Sets)

Any hero able to do a year by year comparison from her start till now. (With known bra sizes for each year ?)
  6. S

Is any abbi captain able to do a boob size/growth comparison of her throughout the years ?
  7. S

Here's something I do to make Abbi Secraa's videos abit more interesting and appealing. Play the videos at 1.5x or 2.0x speed. This helps to make her motions and actions more 'energetic' and exciting. Give this a try next time you find a boring Abbi Video (or any other boring video you come...
  8. S

BBW4U ♦ Busty and Curvy - Aphrotitty

Hi All, A friend of mine recently set up an OF after some much needed convincing that she does have talented "assets" ;) Busty and Pretty BBW is the best description I have of her. Feel free to give her the same praises that I do. Go check her out... https://onlyfans.com/aphrotitty Here are...
  9. S

BBW4U • SweetheartMia / Mia_Rocks

200+ videos on manyvids.... https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001145696/SweetheartMiaBBW/Store/Videos/ She's legendary
  10. S

EEWY FFW4U ♦ 'That Girl', the Busty Eastern European Woman

Hi everyone...first post. I don't think this is her (i could be wrong) but the following have very similar body and face features...still great though (This is a cary over from EEW and not my posts...just thought I'd add them here for some completeness) Pink...