Search results

1. SMG

Self impose sabbatical...but first

Good day gents, ladies As the title states ill be taking about a month off from social media and such, however, before I go i wanted to ask you all of something Am I the only one who moves a current exes nudes to an "alumni" folder on their phone after breaking up? For example, my current ex...
  2. SMG

Anyway to make a Sideways reaction tab?

Anyway to make a "sideway" reaction tab @BreastQuest
  3. SMG

Sometimes, its just not worth it

Evening Gents Visiting family and had a moment to myself to share a few details on my recent break up, just to reiterate some truths for the younger guys. For reference to the title we're working with a woman who wears a 44H. I still love her and she possesses other attractive qualities but...
  4. SMG

TiTs check in/meetup

Starting this to see if any of you guys are interested in meeting up and hanging out when other TiTs bros are nearby? Admin if this is out of line please let me know but... Currently in Brownsburg, In for the next two days any bros around?
  5. SMG

I was today years old...

I was todays years when I found out WTF Ang3lina Castro did to herself :(
  6. SMG

"Beth and Phoenix, The best friends"

Quick tale for yall Setting: 2010s, South USA Beth: 38G, single Phoenix: 36DDD, married newly single and minding my business i met Beth for a SECOND time on a random adventure with the neighbor out at the local river. I live in a small almost remote town and everyone knows everyone...
  7. SMG

KiK Group, Black Book

DM me if you're interested in being added to my pics and vids share group on KiK My days in the titty game are about over I have great memories and good times to share and pass on, to those wanting... A few rules first: 18+ is a MUST with verification (no, your id or information will not be...
  8. SMG

anybody interested?

hey guys going thru some life changes and needing to uoad and shift some information around...im wondering tho, amd if the mods are cool with it, would anybody be interested in me doing a hard drive dump here on the site. Or maybe help me find an easier way to upload my info elsewhere?
  9. SMG

BBW4U ♦ Sext buddy appreciation

Sooooo, I was bored the other day and requested some pics from two friends I've known for over 10yrs and they delivered. It got me thinking about you guys, so, do you care to share your longest tenure sext buddy pics or snaps? I'll start with mine
  10. SMG

Vivid dream

Started my morning off waking up from a very real to life vivid dream of a friend I used to have relations with years ago. I could feel smell and hear her as if it was happening FOR REAL. I can go into detail later with pics for reference of said friend but has this happened to anyone else?
  11. SMG

Breast friends and their BFs

Good morning gents Are any of you guys JUST friends with a former busty lover and/or grand therefore have become close with their new beau?
  12. SMG

Canceled Subscriptions

Mod Edit: (Updated 13 Jul '19) Us mods have been discussing the idea of this thread for a while now. It's up to Admin who may still reject it anyway but for now... All we ask is that it's kept civil and factual. Purely talk about the services they are offering and no flaming or degrading the...
  13. SMG

Close calls!

Gents I wanted to start a thread about those situations that didnt work out for you( let's keep it big boob related) and WHY they didnt work out for you, I'll start. Yesterday evening I visited a infamous US buffet food chain restaurant with my mother & children. The place is usually crowded so...
  14. SMG

Tammy Sue

Hey guys, Plain and simple: I have a "cousin" from my moms second divorce that I still claim. Said cousin has a distant older sister. Said older sister had been visiting the bar I work at more frequently and although she calls me "cuz" she has a totally different look in her eye, almost an...
  15. SMG

Quantity vs Quality (Superbowl edition)

Hey guys This topic may get a little In depth however if you are a true boob connoisseur like I, then, you should have no problem putting in your 2 cents. Speaking from my own personal collection I have footage of up to and possibly over 100 women Out of those 100 plus women I have very...
  16. SMG

Oops!....

I thought it would be fun for the bros and the few sis here to leave a story of someone you caught, or somewho caught you taking pics in public i.e. in a parking lot, public restroom, grocery store... You get the point lol I'll share one recently: during my lunch break I would pick up the...
  17. SMG

BBW4U ♦ Brittany / Brittney private selfies

Some old pics I came across (no pun intended) thought I'd share
  18. SMG

Reddit didnt let me post so yall enjoy

Just a couple of ol fwb
  19. SMG

Sms back up

Hey guys So I just had an issue with an overloaded email account that I had to clear and what I discovered while deleting old emails is that with today's technology using sms back up(I used my app for divorce proceedings) is that those old sms messages are saved. I just downloaded over 600...
  20. SMG

Most disappointing breast reduction of someone you know/knew

Mod Edit: Thread moved out of the BR sub-forum, as both pre and post BR media is required there. And, this topic is more discussion vs before and after media. BQ ... Sup' guys? I like to venture off more into the reality of the gs as opposed to the visual fantasies thru these models and...