Search results

1. J

Aussie Alanna (NO SOCIALS PLEASE)

Good looking attractive woman - but aren't her photographs all the same thing?
  2. J

Laura Katz at CurvyBerlin

Do we have a size estimate?
  3. J

Who is she? (IDed as) Kayla or Kay T (contains Morphs)

Thanks for the quick replies. Does seem a bit odd the compultion some people have to morphs when the base material is so impressive.
  4. J

Who is she? (IDed as) Kayla or Kay T (contains Morphs)

Who is this perfectly-sized hottie? (Dont think it is shopped but saw it on another platform)
  5. J

colleen.333 - 19yo thick busty brunette (Nudes)

I think you have a slanted view of reality. If you look at the ladies on these pages, the natural ones are rarely thin, but not overweight. Colleen has a healthy body shape, from what I can see, anyway. Curves do not mean overweight.
  6. J

Chloe L, Blonde Aussie

No - PAWG has ass AND tits. Doesn’t have to be slim - in fact - slim is a disqualifier.
  7. J

Chloe L, Blonde Aussie

The definition of PAWG!?!?
  8. J

Señorizzle | 5rizzle

Is there a thread already?
  9. J

Stunning girl next door type

Any ideas?
  10. J

Laura Katz at CurvyBerlin

I would still class her as thicc. Not seen enough to say ‘and PAWG’
  11. J

Marley - Blonde Bombshell

Erm - we don’t know if she has done anything and if she has, she has. What she posts, fine, but no need for anyone digging around.
  12. J

Almog, busty Israeli girl

We dont know that for sure. But regardless, seems to be more of this going about? Is there a fashion thing behind it?
  13. J

Maxine

We got a size estimate? Am still in mourning over McKenna but here we may have the perfect replacement.