Search results

1. S

The best T&A ratio?

If you could have a girlfriend that had the breasts and butt of the following (by order of size) which would it be? . Erica Campbell‘s breasts and Jennifer Lopez’s butt. . Jana Defi’s breasts and Kim Kardashian’s butt. . Wendy Fiore’s breasts and Nicki Minaj’s butt. . Rachel Aldana’s breasts...
  2. S

How big do you like them?

Self explanatory. How big do you like your breasts?
  3. S

What Busty model would look great with a big butt?

What Busty models would you like to see with a bigger ass? My choices are Yulia Nova, Tessa Fowler, and Hitomi Tanaka?
  4. S

Booty Size ranking?

On the breast related forums, I’ve seen plenty of threads about breast size ranking or estimation (like this thread here https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/an-easy-way-to-estimate-breast-size.141931/) However I have yet to see one for asses. Any ideas on how to rank or rate butt...
  5. S

Spacehillbilly’s stories of boobage!

Just Drawn That Way..... "Lunch Break", Jan reminded herself. She took out a Ramen cup from a plastic bag and opened it, the wiff of shrimp and noodles seeping into her nose. "Maybe this will calm my nerves" she thought to herself. She was quite nervous of the upcoming Halloween party...
  6. S

REQUEST (fulfilled) ♦ Slim girls with K cup breasts?

Are there any examples of women that are slim but have K cup breasts?
  7. S

Spacehillbilly’s writing thread

A thread were I post all my stories and writings. I write BE fiction, fan fiction and stories involving large breasts as tailored red for this forum. I take requests.
  8. S

What busty model would make a great Jessica Rabbit?

Admin Edit: Remember, this is a DISCUSSION thread. So, feel free to add the name of your favorite model who would fit this role. But, please DO NOT post images! But, DO post links to the girl. BQ ... What big bust model would make a great live action version of Jessica Rabbit?
  9. S

100 G.O.A.T list?

I’m thinking of compiling a list of the top 100 busty G.O.A.T.s. Any suggestions for who should be on it and any advice on how I should do this list?
  10. S

What big bust model would make the best wife?

What busty model would make for great wife material?
  11. S

Favorite Busty Super Heroine?

Who is your favorite Busty super heroine? My top 10 are.... 1. Power Girl (of course!) 2. She Hulk 3. Caitlin Fairchild 4. Lady Death 5. Vampirella 6. A tie between Black Cat and Catwoman 7. Star Fire 8. Rogue 9. Zatanna 10. Wonder Woman Honorable mentions: Ms Marvel Storm Jean Grey Emma...
  12. S

Bazonga Pills

Bazonga Pills! Lina was excited! The semester had ended and the summer had arrived. With glee she softly pounded each and every lettered button on her phone, while her computer was loading up. Her text read.... Keisha, what are we going to do this summer girl! Keisha responded...
  13. S

Watermelon Seed

Lilly gently unlocked her grandmother's mahogany seed pantry. 3 years ago her grandmother passed away, leaving her home left to Lilly. Gardening was in the bloodstream, as such Lilly got into the hobby. Lilly's eye dotted through the various cans of seeds. "What should I grow?" She muttered to...
  14. S

Pinball: a BE short story

Heather opened the drawer of her grandpa's kitchen cabinet. After he died, he lended ownership of his house to Heather. She had heard rumors that he kept something secret in his basement. Naturally she was curious. From the drawer, was the basement key, which was black and metallic. She...
  15. S

Busty babes with great personalities?

What are some busty babes that have awsome personalities? By all accounts, Tessa Fowler is very down to earth and fun loving.
  16. S

The ideal Woman?

In terms of bust, what is the ideal woman?