Search results

1. K

Rudtf69 PHAT Native American TikTokker

tiktok.com/@rudtf69
  2. K

BBW4U - Random MegaBusty BBW Thread

I am starting a thread for the MegaBUSTY BBW lovers. Here I will post random pics/ vids that I find that intrigue me. Feel free to add some of your own if you like. Without further adieu...
  3. K

Konan21's Busty Video and Picture Archive

In this thread, I will be posting videos from my vast archive. I wanted to make this thread before but haven't gotten around to it. I am creating this thread in order to avoid the hassle of reviving threads from 5+ years ago or having to create new threads (since I have a variety of different...
  4. K

FFW4U - Stacked PAWG with HUGE...

This woman is simply Amazing. For men who LOVE thick women like me, She is a goddess. Huge, fat juggs AND a nice, THICK, PHAT @$$! I am trying to find more as these are from my archives from a while ago.
  5. K

BBW4U ♦ Busty Amateur Performers

I am starting this thread for busty amateur performers and/ or strippers. They can be in plays or other performances and/ or strippers. https://youtu.be/uGeO_AO_uVo?t=46s To start this thread, here is footage of a birthday party. For the entertainment, party planners arranged for a VERY busty...
  6. K

Epic huge slim busdriver

Mod edit (BBL46LL): Removed dead link(s). A candid of a MEGA-Busty Bus Driver! Look at the sheer size of those things! Great side views as well as front shots as well. I absolutely LOVE so many things about this video. HUGE juggs on a slimmer woman, tight shirt as well as the bag strap in...
  7. K

MASSIVE Sightings at Parades, Protests and Other Events

As a result of a truly EPIC find that I will post shortly, I am starting this thread for busty (likely mostly candid) sightings at Parades, Festivals and other large social gatherings. Please try to keep this thread to only eye-poppingly MASSIVE juggs. Mega-Large chested women willing to be...
  8. K

Konan's MASSIVE Random Candids Thread (mainly BBW4U and Bigger)

I am starting a thread for my candids. Got a nice camera and am excited to share some of them with the great members of this forum. We'll start with a busty black BBW. Love the way you can see her breasts are stuffed into a bra that is a wee bit too small through her shirt.
  9. K

Former Huge Juggs Polish Reduction Patient (TV Clip)

Admin Post: Thread locked to prevent useless bumping without adding content. If you have any new media to post, PM a staff member, and the thread will be unlocked. BQ ... Mod Edit: Click HERE to jump to the first post BR image (censored :rolleyes: ). BQ ... Mod edit (BBL46LL): Removed...
  10. K

MASSIVE BBW Gamer Juggs on Webcam

A BBW Gamer flashes her MASSIVE Juggs on Webcam! Love the way they sit in her lap before she gets up to really show them off! Enjoy. MASSIVE BBW Gamer Juggs on Webcam.flv
  11. K

BBW4U ♦ Anya

IG: https://www.instagram.com/anyaithesaiyan/ (added by BQ) More pics of this Beautiful BBW!
  12. K

BBW4U / MATURE ♦ Suzette, aka Unknown Housewife with MAMMOTH Juggs Caught on Hidden Camera

Admin Edit: Threads merged. BQ ... I forget where I found these as I just had a computer hard drive crash and am beginning my journey on a new laptop. A housewife with Mega-HUGE Juggs (and a phat @$$) is caught on a hidden camera. I am talking one of, if not the most beautiful bodies that I...
  13. K

MATURE BBW4U - Massive Circus cleavage mature from movie clip (IDed as Irta)

Here is a short clip from some movie where a MEGABUSTY BBW extra is shown. The movie has an old-timey (Victorian?) theme so I assume she is donning a vintage Victorian dress. Anybody who knows anything about vintage female fashion knows that no vintage dress is complete without the prerequisite...
  14. K

Swedish Granny With Gigormous Hangers!!

Feels good to almost be back from another business trip. I know this is my first post in a while so I hope you all are doing well. While on the trip, I came across a clip in my archive that I feel would be a hit here. It is a short clip of a Swedish granny with ENORMOUS hangers entering a...
  15. K

BBW4U - Unknown with XXL MAMMOTH Juggs rides a speed boat!!!

I am editing some footage taken on a Go pro of a speed boat ride. I am editing the footage to focus on just one rider... a BBW with MAMMOTH, and I mean XXL JUMBO, sized juggs. To make it even better, her gargantuan funbags are crammed into a swim suit that seems to be a little small in the chest...