Search results

1. N

Agustina G.

The girl made a bra company so she could get the best support for them, that’s literally the point
  2. N

Gabriella with the BFTs

Here we go, posted on July 1st, 2019
  3. N

Gabriella with the BFTs

Pretty sure those are newer pics/vids, I remember a time when she was out on a boat, and needed an arm and a hand to barley be able to cover her nips. Now she can easily do it with a single hand over both tits.
  4. N

Rachel Aldana Appreciation Thread (No Premium Content)

Idk, I think her doing the SWAT outfit was her at her biggest, or the golden camisole with Sarah Nicole Randal
  5. N

Lauren R

Looks like she lost some weight
  6. N

Lauren R

Yea she is, but it’s been a steady trend for her for a while now, a great trend imo
  7. N

Gabriella with the BFTs

Damn, talk about shrinkage. She used to need her whole arm to cover them puppies up, now it’s like a hand will do
  8. N

Schuyler Thornton, aka SkyWhy12. Slim Busty Blonde

Tits shrank, so did everything else, or else her double chin would be way more pronounced
  9. N

Lauren R

I doubt very often as she’s short
  10. N

Lauren R

Pink, shows off her tummy better
  11. N

Lauren R

Yea NGL I was looking around last night for stuff and think she may have gone off the grid
  12. N

Schuyler Thornton, aka SkyWhy12. Slim Busty Blonde

It’s probably because her tits have shrunken considerably since those days
  13. N

Agustina G.

I’m not disputing how big they are or aren’t, I’m just saying in some videos she looks huge and spilling out the top, and in others they look not as big maybe due to how she’s wearing the bra? Or which one she’s wearing? I notice the same thing with StephJ, but with her she’s probably got...
  14. N

Agustina G.

It’s videos like these her tits look HUGEEEE, and then in “real life” they look “really really big”, I don’t get it
  15. N

Hayden. Huge tits blonde 26yo - FFW4U / Small BBW4U (NO SOCIALS PLEASE)

I think she’s slimmed down a bit, like from a year ago around Halloween, and from the bikini pics where she had a tan line on her thighs from her belly
  16. N

Gabriella with the BFTs

From the looks of it, always bent over showing cleavage, but not looking as full or as big as before
  17. N

Gabriella with the BFTs

That’s cause it looks like they’ve shrunk since her glory days
  18. N

Agustina G.

She’s in the front row. You just have to zoom in and you’re good.
  19. N

Agustina G.

Why the face? Cause her arm and tummy are looking a bit chubby?