Search results

1. M

Anyone else tired of hearing about Sydney Sweeney?

More reasons to love Sydney Sweeney. An old crone in the movie industry said Sydney "can't act" and is "not pretty." Sweeney struck back through her representative: Fans responded as well: I say we need more of Sydney Sweeney. Her existence seems to be a threat to people like Baum...
  2. M

My Lactating Milk Maiden...

Wow, incredible production. Pardon the compairson but 2 gallons a day is more than what an average dairy cow produced before WWII. Even today with a ton of breeding and hormones, a 1500 lb cow might produce 6 gallons per day, meaning as long as this woman weighs less than 500 lb, she's...
  3. M

Apparently she planned to get a BR at 18 and her mom talked her out of it. https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/finally-story-about-a-woman-glad-she-avoided-breast-reduction.13551282/ I'm content to say she has big boobs but certainly not huge. If you're a guy in college or your 20s...
  4. M

Quite the opposite for me. The more I read about and see her, the more I like her and respect her. She's embracing her feminine body. The red dress for 2024 People's Choice was great. As was the Oscar's dress. She explicitly sends a message that big boobs are cool with her statements about...
  5. M

Topless / Nude Busty Babes at the Beach, Pool or Lake (Add Yours)

Great set. I wonder what's going on in A-cup brunette's mind when she's cupping Stacy's much fuller bust.
  6. M

I hope D-cup on the left didn't get sunburn on her nips. B-cup on the right did a much better job applying suncreen to her boobs.
  7. M

The green bikini top gives her a great supported shape and probably controls the bounce when she walks or swims. But good for her for going topless when she's stationary and showing off her super sexy boobs.
  8. M

Cold water? Her nipples look great.
  9. M

Same woman as https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/topless-nude-busty-babes-at-the-beach-pool-or-lake-add-yours.9603/post-2600412. Any more of her? She's my favorite of that group.
  10. M

My Lactating Milk Maiden...

Bra size?
  11. M

Finally, story about a woman glad she avoided breast reduction

https://nypost.com/2023/12/20/entertainment/sydney-sweeneys-mom-warned-her-against-breast-reduction-youll-regret-it-in-college/ https://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/article/sydney-sweeney-interview-december-2023 It seems every article mentioning BR portrays it as a wonderful brave cure-all for...
  12. M

Maria’s Massive Overdeveloped 34J Boobs

Is 1.5 L including what the baby gets from the tap or in addition to? Either way that's fantastic supply.
  13. M

TV report on breast reduction

Her BR and loss of a near perfect body is sad, but I enjoy how casual the Germans are about toplessness. None of the blurring, implied but not actual nudity, or face hiding you would see in a US show on the same topic. They're doing a show about boobs, so they show boobs, and even show her...
  14. M

Rate your wives and girlfriends

Nice size and shape and excellent areolas and nipples. Plus she's got a pretty face and hair. Would like to see more.
  15. M

wife boobs for honest assessment

If she's your wife and you're on this forum, you should know her bra size for sure. :) Check a label if you have to. I may be in the minority, but I enjoy seeing some "average" sized boobs sprinkled into the forum. Nice nipples. I don't like sag on smaller breasts, but these aren't at all...
  16. M

Rate your wives and girlfriends

No disappointment there! Do you prefer the shorter hair or the longer of her earlier pics? I like the look and feel of very long hair on big boobs, but somehow the boobs seem even bigger with shorter hair.
  17. M

Busty Amber UK

She tried to square the BR with the body-positivity attitude in one of her videos by saying something about body positivity even with medical needs. WTF. In her post-BR photos, her figure looks pear-shaped to me, which I suspect will draw way less interest in her fashion posts. We'll see how...
  18. M

Tessa Fowler Discussions

I've seen over and over again that even the repeated positive comments get twisted into a negative in the mind of the recipient. Hearing "you've got beautiful X" over and over gets interpreted as "beautiful X is the only thing you've got." Noone ever says that (except maybe an internet troll...
  19. M

Most incredible perfect side boob teen Red stockings

Thanks for sharing. If I may ask, do you think her modeling photos were taken before your encounter, after, or both? How long was her hair? In some of her photos it's not even boob length, while in others it's well below her waist.
  20. M

Maria’s Massive Overdeveloped 34J Boobs

@Jugg Master your wife should be legendary. A photo of her could be the definition of maximum femininity. The pictures of an outfit and then the bra under the outfit are great. And I love that she has long hair. Anything with her hair covering her boobs?