Search results

1. D

CELEB - Juliana Morgan Big Boobs

OMG what is she selling? I don't care. I had to watch the video several times because I was in awe of her ability to sell what ever it was that she was selling. I seriously doubt any one will find out who she is, but I suspect she is the receptionist or girlfriend of someone in the company...
  2. D

Not Another Teen Movie

I was flipping around and found this extra who wasn't credited in the movie. If you watch the scene, you can see how her breast move. I'm not 100% they are real, but given the limited exposure its difficult to tell. I've seen her in one other movie, but can't recall which one.
  3. D

REQUEST A different kind of request

Has anyone ever seen a woman, who is built like Pam from Archer (the animated series)? Really muscular and with massive real tits? She doesn't need to be blonde like Pam, in fact, brunette and reds are my favorite. I've looked around a variety of sources but all I can find is these steroid...
  4. D

Married woman Part 1

When I was 28 I had been working for a large company doing network administration work. On the side I would take small gigs working for a variety of businesses to make some extra cash under the table. I got this gig working for a shrinks office. I had to drive way out to the other side of town...
  5. D

Who is this? (IDed as Whitney Wonders)

At first I thought it was Summer Cummings?
  6. D

Women with large breasts getting larger

I've noticed over the last ten years some of my favorite models have had massive breast growth. I've followed them from their roots to recent pictorials and none of them have had implants. I know there are conditions which create growth in breasts, such as menopause after their mid 50's but...
  7. D

How to sneak a picture

On a weekly basis there is a middle aged indian/american woman near my neighborhood who crosses paths with me when we walk our dogs. She has giant massive tits and she is hot top to bottom. I believe they are real because her high school aged daughter has started to sprout her own. I've been...